First order from MadVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA
I ordered a 905 kit (v3),and received it last Wednesday. I wanted to use it for a few days before I rendered an opinion... and my opinion is that it's a good, solid device. The body is sturdy, fits well in the palm of my hand, and I LOVE the battery life. I've been vaping 510's for going on a year now, and I was getting incredibly tired of the battery life... 30 minutes to an hour of life just sucks for a heavy vaper like me. The 905 batteries (I only ordered one, and Hoog sent me 2, thank you very much) last me between 14 and 18 hours of heavy vaping.. it's so nice not to have to drag around 4-5 batteries if I'm going to be away from the house for a decent amount of time.

I ordered the adapter (he sent 2 of those also, even though I ordered 1) for 901 to 510 so I can use the atomizers I already have, and they work great.

My only criticism is a small one, and it's not Hoog's fault by any means, it would be that the atomizer that came with the 905 worked one time, and then died... but it's not really an issue to me, imo.

A+++ for price, delivery time, and overall satisfaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread