First order from mtbakervapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyd

Sep 30, 2013
hanover, p.a.
I ordered thug juice, moo juice, blu-bacco, and cinnamon bun. They also through in a free lemon tea. So far im not really impressed. I tried all but the cinnamon bun and in general other than the thug juice, they just lack flavor. Especially the lemon tea. That really has no flavor at all. I ordered each with one extra flavor shot in 15ml bottles. Anyone experienced with these flavors. Would steeping help? Or should I order more flavor shots?

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
I ordered thug juice, moo juice, blu-bacco, and cinnamon bun. They also through in a free lemon tea. So far im not really impressed. I tried all but the cinnamon bun and in general other than the thug juice, they just lack flavor. Especially the lemon tea. That really has no flavor at all. I ordered each with one extra flavor shot in 15ml bottles. Anyone experienced with these flavors. Would steeping help? Or should I order more flavor shots?

These juice are made to order and require steeping in order for the flavors to meld together and come out! Steeping time would depend on what your PG/VG ratios are, the more VG the longer the steep time. Ordering too much flavoring without first testing the juices can actually mute the flavor, again, this depends greatly on a few variables.

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
Well I got all 80/20 so I guess I'll let them sit a week or so. Shake a couple times a day and lid on or off? Thanks for your reply.

For the 1st day or 2 leave the caps off, shake as much as you can when you think about it. Also, tobacco juices take quite a long time to steep, can take 3 - 4 weeks for them to come into their own.

vaptronic

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Atlanta
Mt baker has awesome juice for how cheap it is. And its perfect for those of us who don't have the means to pay $1/ml for pretty much the same quality... I once paid $30 for 25mls of juice from some other vendor and it was so bad i couldnt even vape it.... And it ate away the chrome plating on the inside of my protank and other metal tanks.. I was .......

-clouds4dayz-

dannyd

Sep 30, 2013
hanover, p.a.
Yeah im still learning about whats good and whats not. So far I have ordered juice from three places. First was ejuice monkeys which was garbage, then heathers heavenly vapes which I really liked, then came mtbaker. So far I would put bakers in between the two, but Im not sure as im still steeping juices. 1$ a ml is not something im interested in either. I mean one reason I switched to vaping was to save some cash. That being said I have had one more expensive juice from my local b+m and it was pretty damn good. Looking for good quality at a good price. Like everyone else I guess.

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
Only two in the OP that I have tried are BluBacco and Moo Juice. I ordered both of these 80PG / 20VG 18mg.Nic with two flavor shots.

Both the wife and I really like the Blu Bacco. We were going thru it so fast that I found a source for Blueberry Tobacco flavoring in 4 oz. size and kept trying different flavoring percentage until it is a vey close mach to MBV's.

Moo Juice to me does not really have any flavor but is smooth and I use it as a base to add other flavors to.

As others posted MBV is mixed fresh to order and really benefits from a day of airing out with tops( cap and trip tip) removed and many benefit fom a week or more of steeping.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

Any made to order juice should be steeped. That being said, fruit flavors can tend to be used out the door, mutliple flavor juices need the steep time for the flavors to settle and mingle.

I have some MBV juice that is 12 days old now. one of them the banana cream pie i started vaping at i think day 7 and it has been pretty good. The mix was 50/50 1 flavor shot.

I have another bottle of Mudslide, but haven't touched it. It probably will hit the 2 week mark before i use it as I am waiting for a clearomizer i ordered to get here.

I usually take shake the bottles when I get them, and then leave the cap off for 24 hours and then shake everyday or when i remember to do so.

For some good juices that you can pretty much vape on receipt, try Nicoticket. The Custards Last stand is yummy, and if your into the tobacco flavors his H1N1 is to die for so I hear. However, that juice gets better the longer it steeps. People are saying it reaches its peek after 6-8 weeks of steep, but can be vaped along that trail of time and the flavor morphs. I personally have not tried the virus (H1N1).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread