First Order In!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
After a free sample of creme brulee I think I'm hooked. My order shipped today and trying to patiently wait for it. More CB on the way and some H1N1. Wish I would have found NT sooner but better late than never. At first CB was barely vapeable to me, a few hits and had to put it down. Not that it was bad just overpowering. Now I'm looking at my last .5ml in my tank wishing I could refill it. Definitely a coil killer in my mini protank 2. 5ml might have destroyed my coil, definitely the cotton, trying a soak right now. Might need to rebuild it, but a dry burn will tell. Totally worth it though. Dying to try H1N1, hopefully I can let it sit long enough. My wife might kill me when she finds out I spent more money next week too, lol. I feel myself going overboard again like when I first started vaping, but at least this time I know quality is coming.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
After a free sample of creme brulee I think I'm hooked. My order shipped today and trying to patiently wait for it. More CB on the way and some H1N1. Wish I would have found NT sooner but better late than never. At first CB was barely vapeable to me, a few hits and had to put it down. Not that it was bad just overpowering. Now I'm looking at my last .5ml in my tank wishing I could refill it. Definitely a coil killer in my mini protank 2. 5ml might have destroyed my coil, definitely the cotton, trying a soak right now. Might need to rebuild it, but a dry burn will tell. Totally worth it though. Dying to try H1N1, hopefully I can let it sit long enough. My wife might kill me when she finds out I spent more money next week too, lol. I feel myself going overboard again like when I first started vaping, but at least this time I know quality is coming.

Thank you kindly for the order bob!~ Welcome (officially) to the NT family!~ I assume you got on the CASAA train... thank you for making an effort to increase our collective voice my friend.

If you are rebuilding with Kanthal and cotton you are on the right track - I confess, the liquid is sweet (and, as a result, isn't the most coil friendly on the planet). Still not as bad as some liquid, but it's highly recommended that you get off stock coils asap so you can take control of your vape if you haven't already.

Pleased you are enjoying the liquid - if you need support ongoing, please feel free to ask. If you see someone else with a question, please feel welcome to chip in!

~C

bobdarkside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Thank you kindly for the order bob!~ Welcome (officially) to the NT family!~ I assume you got on the CASAA train... thank you for making an effort to increase our collective voice my friend.

If you are rebuilding with Kanthal and cotton you are on the right track - I confess, the liquid is sweet (and, as a result, isn't the most coil friendly on the planet). Still not as bad as some liquid, but it's highly recommended that you get off stock coils asap so you can take control of your vape if you haven't already.

Pleased you are enjoying the liquid - if you need support ongoing, please feel free to ask. If you see someone else with a question, please feel welcome to chip in!

~C

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I did jump on the train. I'm rebuilding with kanthal and cotton, with only using stock could so I can free them up for more rebuilding.

Shoes dude, chicks dig shoes.

Not so much into shoes, but maybe I can find the perfect liquid for her, that would help a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread