Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I'm been vaping for 5 weeks now and loving the experience except for feeling that most of the juices I'd tried from 4 other vendors just weren't exactly what I was looking for. I like fruit and drink flavors but I want the taste of the fruit not the taste of supper sweet sugar candy that leaves a really ucky sweet aftertaste or any other strange after taste. Now that I've tried Vaborbomb I've found my e-juice supplier.:vapor: Here's a review of my first order. All my juices were ordered as 12 mg 80vg/20 pg.

Cinnabomb was every bit as good as I expected. Not a flavor that I would vape all day but love a few minutes with it every day. Its great to mix a few drops with some of the juices I bought from other vendors that don't have much flavor.

Fuzzy Navel is GREAT ! The taste is right on what it should be. I've been enjoying it every evening as I read throught ECF but I'm almost out so it was first on the new order I'm placing in the morning.

Passion Fruit was the surprise of the order. It happened to be the free sample in my order. I doubt I would have ever ordered it on my own and SO glad I got to try it as it will be one of my every day vapes from now on. I'm out:ohmy: so hope my new order gets here fast !

Blueberry- I'd read a lot about it being tops on the list of many so I couldn't wait to try it. What I could taste that first day was ok just a very weak flavor. 7 days later trying it again made all the difference in the world. Blueberry taste, not terribly sweet which is exactly what I wanted. Along with Passion Fruit this ones earned a spot on my every day vape list and of coarse will be on my new order list.

Pina Collada- I love Pina Colladas but so far I hadn't had good luck with any juice that I'd tried of this flavor. All too sweet with a really strong sickning sweet aftertaste. This for me was another of those didn't taste so great 3 after I got it from VB BUT tried it again a week later and WOW, it's really pretty good ! Not ordering again on my second order since there are several other flavors I haven't tried yet that I really want to try right now but I will be ordering again in the future.

Coconut- I love the flavor of coconut and but really hadn't liked the coconut I'd tried from a different vendor but thought I'd try out VB's. Just like the Pina Collada I wasn't impressed when I tried it 2 days after I recieved my order but a week later I found my Cococut juice supplier when I need it.

More Passion Fruit, Blueberry, and Fuzzy Navel were easy reorders but I've been trying to decide what new flavors to try on this second order. I think I've narrowed it down to: Green Apple, Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, Blackberry Cheesecake, Walter's Blueberry Smoothy, and Peach although I keep looking at the Coffee, Peanut Butter, and Rum and Coke so I guess I'll have to decide when I order in the morning. Iknow,there's always the third order to try out more of them but I WANT to try them ALL now !!!:p

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
I just got my first order from Vaporbomb and I'm impressed. The other juices I've tried which weren't tobacco flavors, did,t taste anything like their names, except for maybe a hint. I ordered the Honey, Clove and got a free sample of chocolate Mint. The honey is Divine! The Clove tastes like Beemans Clove gum and the Chocolate Mint is very tasty!
I will definitely be ordering from them from now on. Plus the shipping was cheap and fast. The prices are reasonable and a full-size free sample is practically unheard of!
They are the Vapor Bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread