First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that break thru's calculator is the best one available. E juice me up.
I make my own flavors and recently I made a coke at 10 mg ml I 60 40 pg with 15 % cola flavorig from FW
and I made an energy drink flavor the same way I made the cola.
I steeped the two separately to try them individually first and then I mixed them together I simply put 5 ml of each together and then boiled some water and let them sit like that for 24 hours. It tastes alright. My request out of my own convenience is for someone to make a calculator that could compute THIS bottle plus THIS bottle equals BLANK. I only though about this after mixing the two and I am thinking that maybe it is now 70 30 PG VG ratio instead of 60 40 PG VG as they were separately. I'm also thinking now that the nicotine levels might have changed. Throw in your :2c:

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I guess my first question is if they were both 60/40 and 15% flavoring, why would they be 70/30 now when mixed in equal propotions and if they were the same nic levels the nic level should not change.

when eliquid is very warm it does lose some of its viscosity so that may be why it seems like 70/30

Just my
20ztmc5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread