Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone I placed an order today with Tasty Vapor and Like your input on the following flavors. I picked 30%vg hoping I get a more of throat hit and added sweatner to all ejuices. The waffle I asked if they can add heavy syrup. I recall reading a ecf member mention how she loves it with heavy syrup. I couldn't imagine having a great waffle without good old fashion heavy maple syrup. I was wondering if they had butter pound cake. I didn't see it so I ordered lemon pound cake I hope they can add some rich butter taste. If anyone has a good spot that makes a good rich butter pound cake please hit me up. I'm looking for a good morning vape that will go with my keurig itlalian roast coffee.

1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Waffle e-liquid
- Add Sweetener?: Yes Sweeten
- PG/VG mix: 30% VG
- Flavor: Raspberry
- Strength: 12mg
- Flavor: Blueberry
1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Ultimate Vanilla E-Liquid
1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Cafe Macchiato E-Liquid
1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Cafe Mocha E-Liquid
1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Cupcake E-Liquid
- Flavor: Butter Cream
- Flavor: Vanilla Custard
1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Lemon Poundcake
1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Spiced Rum E-Liquid

let me know if there are any other flavors that may have blown you away that I can try next time. thanks

Last edited:

CHoKPoP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
usa
Off the top of my head, I do believe they have a buttercreame cupcake. I see that you've modded your cupcake order. Seems interesting; I would like your opinion on it when you get it. Rainbow sherbert is one of their newer flavours, and it's really spot on. Coffee w/ dairy was very good too. I enjoyed Waffles! as well.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, just an update. I got the order and it was packaged real nice. Thank you for taking making my juice fresh to order. I love it when a vender takes there time to write DOB on the label. Seeing that you care in you product makes a big difference. I love premium freshly made American E-Juices. Out of this order I was only able to try 2 bottles. Cupcake with Butter cream and Vanilla custard and custom Lemon pound cake with extra butter with little to low lemon (I was going for a rich butter pound cake)

Nicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Cupcake E-Liquid
- Flavor: Butter Cream
- Flavor: Vanilla Custard

This was my first bottle to try. I vaped this all day and evening. It's so good that it made me so hungry for a cupcake. The butter was so rich it tasted like toasted sliced bread with butter... Mmm butter richness factor 5 out of 5. The vanilla cream taste was spot on. It tasted and smelled like a freshly baked vanilla cake. I have to give it 5 out of 5. I tried this with eGo T 11000 battery using a 2.2ohm carto. It was really good till I vaped it on my ProVari.

The taste is Ideal between 4.2-5.0v past 5v the taste you will lose the rich butter taste and it kind of start to taste like caramelize sugar with a saturated dose of vanilla. My preference is 4.7v.

Nicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Lemon Pound cake
- Add Sweetener? Yes Sweeten

This one I had customized, I asked for Extra Extra butter with little to no lemon. I was going for a more butter pound cake and less lemon. The aroma and smell was spot on. The smell was so good that I started to brew up some good fresh Italian coffee to have with this ejuice. Carto used Boge carto at 2.2ohm. I-tried it on my eGo battery and the taste, the aroma, left me thinking of a pudgy kid stuffing his face with butte pancake. It was this good on my ego I couldn’t wait to try it on my ProVari. On my ProVari I started at 4.2v and slowly raised up voltages in 1v increments. The taste was phenomenal, as I drank my Italian coffee it enhanced and complimented the richness butter flavor. I managed to loose myself at 4.5v. Chain vaping at 4.5v was a rich indulgent. I was definitely loopy with all the nicotine but the taste was completely spot on. Thank you for to what i was looking for. I give it a 5 out of 5 on taste.

Thank you now I have a new favorite Ejuice that goes with my coffee.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I would think some sort of butter waffles would be a nice vape. I might try that next time. Nice to see how satisfied you were with your order. I assumed you vaped it straight out of the mailbox?

ya man its so freaking good. Im vaping something else now. im trying the Cafe machiato. Now for this I should of asked for
3x sweetner. so far It's tasting like a shot of espresso with no sugar. i gotta give it some time to see if the higher volts opens it up more.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
I would think some sort of butter waffles would be a nice vape. I might try that next time. Nice to see how satisfied you were with your order. I assumed you vaped it straight out of the mailbox?

I have yet NOT to vape my TV orders right out of The package. Always great right away hehehe

Sent from my phone; Please excuse typos / autocorrections.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Another update guys. Today I been vaping:
Nicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Waffle E-Liquid
- Flavor: Raspberry
- Flavor: Blueberry

Oh man its so good on so many levels that I think my girl and are going to finish vaping this tonight. As you inhale you can taste the fresh waffles, butter, and maple syrup. As you exhale you get the fresh taste of blueberry and raspberry. Oh dear I cant wait to get home to pop this on my ProVari and pump it from 4.2-6v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread