First Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingvitaman

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Fort Worth Texas
Thanks everyone! I have been Vaping for about 8 months curently using 3 different devices EGO C small and portable but so so on Vapor production, Lavatube with different tanks and cartomizer from 1.5 to 2.5 OHM's depending on what flavor I am vaping . Lately I bought a 1000ml ego twist with a long wick stardust 2 ohm I am liking this setup for more fruity or sweet juices. Has a cooler vapor than my Lavatube cardo and tanks setup but the sweet flavors seem to be more prounced than my Lavatube. But I do love the tube for more bold flavor RY4, 555 and some of the more mellow tobbaco flavors. I have officially become a VAPE Geek alway doing research hope to attend a couple of Vape meets her in North Texas to get to know this industry better.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
kingvitaman, you've been at this a lot longer than I have, but we have pretty much exactly the same hardware. I have one ver 2 Stardust (graduation marks on the side, short wicks and the 'spike') that I really like - been using it for about 3 weeks and cleaned it about 6 times now. Fits my taste and lifestyle just about perfectly. And it keeps on ticking and goes back to performing like new every time I clean it. I've got 4 eGo CE5+ Rebuildable Clearomizers coming from DiscountVapers with a bunch of cores. They could be really neat :toast: and get me away from the tank with carto's I've also been trying with mixed success.

Happy vaping!

supergerbil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
Hey bud, welcome aboard!

If you like the stardust then try a Vivi Nova on the ol Lavatube. Been a big fan of these bad boys ever since I got my first one.

Also they are making rebuildable stardust now. Looks like the guts of a vivinova but with a stardust tank. Ordered a couple of them tonight, cant wait to try them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread