First True VV Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
So I ordered my Provari on the 19th of February, I received it today on the 24th. This is the best device I have hade since I started vaping in December.

1st. The menu is so simple to navigate. Five clicks and it is on power up and can be adjusted up to a good voltage for the 3.0 DCT I have on it at the moment.

2nd. This thing is heavy duty, and I do mean that in a good way. The weight feels good in my hands compared to the E-power 18650, the 900mah fake vv 510 batt, and the, 510T kit I have.

3rd. The size of this thing is crazy. I have seen these in two stores locally and both times in the case they still look larger than they really are. This thing with tank is only an inch larger than the E-power and a hair wider.

So far I have found that with the dct around 4.3v is good for flavor and heat with this tank. Unfortunately at the moment I do not have any lr/sr carts for my liquinator so I am unable to give it a good go with that tank. As for first impressions of this device, It is sleek, tough, well built, well planned, and an all around good device. I am very happy with my new Provari and impressed with Provape. I will definitely order more products from Provape in the future.

Only one thing I do have to state is that I would like for some type of feeder or tank system to be developed and sold by Provape, something that was designed to not only enhance the looks but also the capabilities of the device itself.

Sorry for the long winded post but needed to get that out.:vapor:

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
I got mine today too! The Black Satin! I love it! Haven't put it down yet (<----- typing with one hand, lol)! I've been rocking the 306DCA with a LR306 at really low voltage (like 3.2-3.4). I seem to be catching a cold and can't taste all my juice very well, bummer! Oh well, this thing is a beast and I'm so glad I have my very own! Good luck with your vaping adventures Blakd. We have officially arrived, lol!

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
Ok I have had this device for over 24 hours, The first battery AW IMR 18650 2000Mah is now getting to the point of running down. The battery life on this is good as I have been using it at around 4.3 since last night and it has been around 24.hours As soon as my TF Flame 2400 is done chaging I will be switching over to it. Tonight I will power it off for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread