Flash e vapor v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kajfun

Jul 29, 2018
Flash e vapor v4 is a beautifully designed ugly atomizer. Their main selling point is the so called flash which is supposed to be strong throat hit and satisfaction factor from a single hit as far as I understood. Until I received this atomizer I swore by my kayfun mini v3. I found almost all atomizers I ever tried hard to build. Especially mass produced atomizers that are almost universally praised by youtube persons. Those atomizers almost always leaked on me big time producing suspicious stain near my pocket. When built correctly kayfun would at most gurgle a bit when driving up and down the hill. I found building kayfun to be challenging and tiring because deck is very small and screws don't catch the wire nicely and it would come undone by itself.
build.jpg

Flash e vapor is much easier to build because cotton does not need to be pushed into a small space but just needs to be resting on top of the screws. Stainless steel mesh is used to bring juice down from the tank onto the cotton. I used hybrid build where I wrapped coil around a mesh tube, dry burned it to remove shorts and inserted cotton. Vapor is dense heavy and indeed very satisfactory. I now vape much less and it has been three days since my last cig because this device is so good. Will post a reply when I rebuild this with tutorial and more pics which will be better than those two.

Attachments

• k&fev.jpg
    k&fev.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread