Flavor Concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Music City Vaper - Someone asked what your location was because some of the flavorings many of us use are found at Chef's Flavours in England. Also, people wanting to start DIY are from all over the world. We wouldn't want to give them recommendations of vendors located here in the US. So, knowing a location, at least the country, is helpful.

Some of my own favorite US flavoring vendors are:

OneStopDIYShop
- for the main brands like TFA, CAP, FA , etc. and their own "On Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends"...which are already blended flavorings that you use singly with your own PG, VG, and nic base. Some of my favorites are Lucky Shot, Lotta Latte, Baked Cinnamon Roll, and others. They have an on-going coupon code for 11% off = ECF or JFK. Their S/H is reasonable, and they ship quickly, too.

Bull City Flavors - for the main brands shown above, as well as vape Train Australia flavorings (they're the exclusive US vendor for them), and others that aren't usually found at most vendors. On-going coupon code for 6% off is ECF6. S/H from them is also very reasonable and they're fast shippers.

Wizard Labs - they have the main brands and several specialty ones, too. They do not have an on-going discount code, but often have % off sales. Again, S/H is reasonable and they usually ship within 24 hours.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I’ve bought from most of the vendors mentioned in the DIY, whoever has what I need at the time. E Cigarette express, One Stop diy, One on One are a few I don’t see mentioned often, but I have had good experiences with them.

All the companies flavors vary, and there may be several similar ones (strawberry sweet, ripe, candy, soda, etc). As you get to know them better, you’ll know what to sub and when. But at first, best to get the exact flavor/manufacturer called for in the recipe.

Just wanted to add, we always ask where a person is from, because we have members around the globe who use different suppliers than we have access to in the states.
If one stop carried eveything I would never go anywhere else. Best customer service on earth

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I like diyflavorshack ;) Dawn's great... I ordered my first diy kit from there and asked if they could sub some things that I knew I wouldn't use and she was nice enough to do so

nic river is nice because of the free shipping after $50, and as I said you can find a lot of flavors for under $1.50/each, same with bullcityflavors...so you can stock up on things to try, plus they tend to have coupons

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Nicotine river has a diy kit. It comes with all the hardware you will need and your choice of 15 flavorings. The flavorings come in 10ml size. Youll also get nicotine, vg, and pg and the kit is decent price. Some folks here will tell you theres things in the kit you wont need but i didnt find that to be true. If you want to mix by weight, you'll need a digital scale, otherwise you will mix by volume. With a good juice calculator like the one at steamengine dot com, youll be all set to get started. I got the kit and was very happy with it just because it helped me feel comfortable with what i was doing.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Nicotine river has a diy kit. It comes with all the hardware you will need and your choice of 15 flavorings. The flavorings come in 10ml size. Youll also get nicotine, vg, and pg and the kit is decent price. Some folks here will tell you theres things in the kit you wont need but i didnt find that to be true. If you want to mix by weight, you'll need a digital scale, otherwise you will mix by volume. With a good juice calculator like the one at steamengine dot com, youll be all set to get started. I got the kit and was very happy with it just because it helped me feel comfortable with what i was doing.

I didn’t start with a kit because I knew a mixer and she talked me through everything I’d need. But I think they’re a great idea. A small investment to test the waters.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Nice! I have to check them out... free shipping is always a bonus.
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Your subject: DIY, suggest posting in : DIY E-Liquid
You may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above forum.
Nice! I have to check them out... free shipping is always a bonus.
Suggest you do not buy anything before you run it buy fellow DIY members if you are interested obtaining the best value for your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread