FLAVOR STORE - new Flavors and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We finished up the free ecig sale so I want to get a thread going for new flavors incoming and also to take requests.

Just from requests this week we've brought in:

pomegranite
swedish fish
menthol in PG
banana cream
waffle
apple pie
and clove.

Coming later this week we'll have:

sweetener (sucralose in PG)
a new pomegranate from Lorann

Still working on the flavour art offerings and also some more DIY gear.

So come take a look and if you don't see what you're looking for tell us here.

www.flavorconcentrate.com

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Would buy if you have it:

Capellas:
Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Chocolate Glazed Donut
Espresso
Maple

Lorrans:
Horchata

PA:
Cherry Blossom

Flavor Art:
Rose
Violet
Whipped Cream

Also IMO - Capellas has the best Vanilla Custard around, have a large amt of that so don't need any for awhile.
Same w/PA - they have the best Honeysuckle

Last edited by a moderator:

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I'd like to see some Capellas too .. especially the espresso and the vanilla custard.

Would also like to see Nic juice, some hypnotic mist (don't know who makes it) and MORE RECIPES.. come on people, share your favorites on the site, we can build a great DIY store here!

Thanks, Chris, you're a great vendor ... very responsive to your customers. Can't wait til you have DIY supplies and you are my one stop DIY shop.

Have a Great Day!
cleo

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks dspin and cleo. All notes taken. I really do need to get the capellas going full steam. Have a few things in route and I few more planned for next week so I put all these at the top of the list.

Also will have PG and VG in by early next week. thanks again!

Oh yes and the PA honeysuckle is awesome I need that one in asap - have a recipe of my own for that one I need to get posted.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks guys have these que'd up.

Capella Waffle and my favorite Apple Pie came in yesterday as well.

We'll see a bunch show up from TPA tomorrow so I can update again then.

Vaporchef, It will be a while before I get bigger sizes but if you want to PM me I'm sure I can get you taken care of. I've done some special orders for our retailers and I have a few bigger size options that won't be online for a while. Thanks!

Should also have PG and VG up this weekend.

dripdaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Lone Star State
I am going to put up my wish list too.

PA:
Jalapeno
Sour Flavor
Koolada 10%
White Chocolate
Brown Sugar (extra)
Coffee (Kona) flavor
Second on the Cherry Blossom and Honeysuckle

Capellas:
Boston Cream Pie
Popcorn Flavor
Sweet Tangerine
Cinnamon Coffee Cake

FlavourArt:
Bread Crust flavor
Pepper Black flavor
Cardamom flavor
Cinnamon Ceylon flavor
Oak Wood flavor
Royal flavor
Lavender flavor
Jasmine flavor
Second on dspin's request of Rose and Violet.

Thanks Chris for the awesome customer service and letting us help spend your money.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks guys for the requests. I've got a hefty excel going that I will continue to chip away at. I do have butter flavor coming from TPA also, haven't tried capellas though.

I did do some of the beta tasting on the tangerine from Capella and it turned out to be an incredible flavor can't wait to bring that in as well.

Dave, I agree. Once I get a few more accessories I'm going to put together some small starter kits.

Oops sorry to double post but Butter (movie popcorn) and sweetener from Perfumers just went into stock.

If you make claims like this...

Flavors by EliquidStore

http://www.flavorconcentrate.com/ said:
Ingredients - We have done the research for you. All of the flavors here are water soluble and ready to mix. You won't find any oil based flavors, or flavors containing any other undesirables .

M-Type 2baco flavor concentrate by Perfumers, Flavors by EliquidStore

http://eliquidstore.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=173&osCsid=7eaa397c07c76a123354a4bec6322479 said:
All our flavors are Food Grade, made with ingredients that are approved by the FDA for usage in flavors.

We work closely with an established flavor manufacturing company to bring you a wide variety of concentrated flavors.

Root Beer flavor concentrate by Flavor West, Flavors by EliquidStore

We have done the research for you and only carry trusted water soluble flavors.

Our flavor concentrates are USP Kosher Grade. All our flavoring is Diacetyl Free!

...you better actually do your research. Here is what the Perfumer's Apprentice site says about Butter (movie popcorn) flavoring:

Perfumers Apprentice - Butter (Movie Popcorn) Flavor

PA said:
Warning!!!

This flavor contains Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl.
Please read our information about "Custard Notes" in the flavorists corner.

Wherever Acetoin is used in large amounts (as in this flavor and the Vanilla Custard)
there is the potential for trace amounts of diacetyl formation by a molecular change.

If this was just any one of the many stores selling these flavors to naive vapers, I wouldn't say anything. It also isn't my business to say anything about what people choose to put in their body, but you are misleading people here saying that you have done your research on what is in flavorings, also anything about FDA approval.

The GRAS (generally recognized as safe) program:

A: does not equate with FDA approval at all
B: means GRAS for certain specific usage types, one of which is not inhalation

I understand that the one quote about not containing diacetyl is from Flavor West yet I have never seen any evidence of this. The same goes for anything made by Lorann's or Cappela's, which many contain artificial colorings.

The following two things are not the same:

- containing diacetyl
- having diacetyl added

Maybe having "traces" of diacetyl isn't "significantly harmful" but no safe exposure levels have been established and more research is being done. I've gone through the OSHA reports on workers in flavoring plants getting Popcorn Lung.

Even where we know some things like certain FA flavors contain some hundredths of percent diacetyl and would end up used under 20% in an ejuice mix, people are still exposed to a high enough level to get bronchiolitis obliterans. It might not happen as fast because they vape certain flavors sporadically, vs. working in a chronic exposure situation, but it will happen eventually.

Where you see FA flavors containing small amounts of diacetyl, vs. numbers like 2% for Panettone, it's pretty clear that it has these traces not because of having diacetyl added directly, but because of containing the "custard note" flavorings.

It is thought that some of the custard notes do not even have any significant flavor except for the fact that they contain diacetyl as a necessary byproduct of the manufacturing product. The 93%+ purity given by PA doesn't really leave the door open to the flavors not having diacetyl. Is it safe to add a drop of flavorings containing custard notes from time to time? Maybe, depending on your knowledge of the flavoring's contents and whether you are able or not to compare it with worker's exposure levels.

In order to achieve any butter flavor though you will need lots of "custard notes" and therefore "lots" of diacetyl. Maybe someone wouldn't think 0.001% is "lots" of anything but it is far above the levels workers who got sick were exposed to. (If I had to bet, I would bet that PA's butter is at least 0.1%.)

It's a nice idea to try to carry all these flavors and bring good prices but at what cost? I hope you actually do your research now and fix this.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Ok, whats the receipe for your Honeysuckle. Also there have been folks interested in the Organic extracts from :Nature's Flavors : Organic Flavor Extracts

Buying in smaller amts for us is better than having to buy 1 or 2 ounces and not liking it. Just my 2 cents

Thanks dspin and cleo. All notes taken. I really do need to get the capellas going full steam. Have a few things in route and I few more planned for next week so I put all these at the top of the list.

Also will have PG and VG in by early next week. thanks again!

Oh yes and the PA honeysuckle is awesome I need that one in asap - have a recipe of my own for that one I need to get posted.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you aprioristic.

The quotes (fda ingredients, diacetyl info, etc.) are from the source sites and I do need to update our site again. When we first started, I based the posted information on the flavors that we carried at the time. We have added many items since then very quickly based on requests and I agree this needs an update now.

I am working on these changes this week with further detail added to individual flavor descriptions as well.

Cassie, haven't seen rice yet.

dspin, I have a few more recipes to get posted up i'll try to get that one on here asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread