Flavor Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Hello ^.^ so I have tried a few TV juices and loved them, but I'm looking for two specific things this time. First - suggestions for a mild flavor for an all day vape? I've been all dating blue bull and AC but want something more subtle. Mentholated or not is alright, I've been considering the tobacco menthol, how is that? Also I'm looking for a nice coffee flavor, like a slightly sweetened, what's your favorite of there coffee flavors? Lastly has anyone used there knock of atomizers? Mr Geoff states they aren't joye, but a run of the mill knock off. Are they half way decent? Thanks for the help everyone.

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
I'm actually using one of the atties right now. I'm only fairly new to using atties (was KR8 only before my mod) & can only compare to the 901 I've been using, but it's pretty much the same - I've been dripping, & have had no probs in the 4 days I've been using it. I can't even pick one up from China this cheap. Would definately get another...

Although I love cinnamon, AC to me is way too much to vape regularly, more as an occasional 'novelty'. I am also not fond of menthol flavours, so can't advise there. The cafe macchiato is really yummy. I have not tried the mocha, but would think if you prefer chocolate over vanilla/creamy, you may prefer it. You really can't go wrong with TV.

Depends how subtle you like... I LOVE the Almond Horn. It is subtle, like creamy almonds, definately an easy all-day vape, but some think it is too subtle. Tasty Finger is another subtle one.

I absolutely love the gingerbread & caramel popcorn - could do both all day & not get sick of them. It really is personal choice, but they are mine :)

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Their peppermint is great but it hardly qualifies as "subtle." It's more like "WAKE UP, TASTE BUDS!!!"

It pairs well with Raspberry as a great all day vape. Raspberry is also great on it's own. It tastes like you popped a few ripe raspberries in your mouth and squished them with your tongue.

For a mild, delicious vape that isn't overpowering but is quite flavorful, my two favorites this weekend are Peach Cobbler and Caramel Popcorn. Some days Tastyfinger is up there instead of the Caramel Popcorn.

ETA: If you like bananas, the Banana Cream Pie is wonderful. It's totally kicked Banana Nut Bread (which is good) out of my "favorites" line-up.

If you like rum or coconut, you have to look elsewhere for reviews. My taste buds intensely dislike both as a food or drink and that has held true for vaping liquid as well.

Last edited:

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Apple Pie and Butter Rum, mixed....good all day vape. You can also do the AC with the apple pie, very good and a bit more subtle than what your are use to.

Banana Nut Bread, Gingerbread, vape all day.....letting my licorice sit so no opinion yet. I have different coffees, they start of great but die hard coffee drinker that I am, not all day vapes IMO, probably because I drink at least a pot a day so I already am on overload

Basically, you'll just have to collect the stuff like we do and you will find alot of favorites.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread