The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavor Switching

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by SlowTalker, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SlowTalker

SlowTalker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    I have only recently made the transition from cartos to rebuildable atomizers and I was wondering about switching flavors. I usually had several cartos going at once, each with a different flavor, that I could switch between. Do you do the same with RBA's?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Sure!
    If you have the equipment, use it.

RDA's are a a breeze to rewick, you can just pull the old wick, do a quick dry burn and fresh wick it for the next flavour.

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I do it with RTAs. You can certainly do the same with RBAs. Some folks find it easiest to just drip some unflavored between flavors if you don't want to get more atomizers but that is totally up to you.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  4. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    If the flavors are similar (ie from a fruity flavor to another one) then no, i just dry up the cotton a bit and drip/squonk another flavor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SlowTalker

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    I have been doing that with my last two DIY near-missis. They are close but different. I am still tweaking in search of an ADV since My Precious bit the big one. But I have been thinking I might expand my horizons a bit. Chocolate Milkshake and Caramel Popcorn are calling my name...

• Like Like x 1
  6. SlowTalker

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    All those years I was happy with my cartomizers and my ADV. Now, getting into DIY, regulated mods, coils and what-not I feel kinda like I have come out of hibernation and everything is changed. I got a gold OBS Engine in the mail the other day and the thing is freaking beautiful. All the cool flavors and STUFF. And just in time for Christmas, heh heh.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.