Flavor West - Stag Leaf Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakar

Apr 6, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Flavor West Description:
Stag Leaf tobacco Water Soluble Flavoring. Ingredients: Natural and/or Artificial Flavoring, Propylene Glycol and Alcohol. USP Kosher Grade Flavoring. Usage Rate .25 to .50 All Flavoring Diacetyl Free!

In my search for the perfect tobacco vape, I ordered a 30ml bottle of Flavor West - Stag Leaf tobacco to try out.

This is an interesting flavor. Remove the cap and take a smell of the flavoring and the first thing you think is "this doesn't smell anything like tobacco". I knew the smell, but couldn't put my finger on it for a few days. Finally it came to me; this flavoring smells exactly like pickled or candied ginger.

I mixed up 5ml's of juice: 70/30 VG/PG, 16mg Nic, 10% Stag Leaf Tobacco. Impressions after some dripping without steeping are that it is a cool, refreshing, ginger flavored vape. The inhale is slightly sweet with the sharpness that comes with ginger; it gave a good TH. On the exhale there is a slight citrus note to it. Adding a little menthol seemed to bring out the ginger flavor even more.

This flavor is very good all by itself, and I imagine I will be trying it with some of the drier tobacco flavors I have. If you like ginger or are looking for something that's cooler without being dry, I think you will like this flavor.

Reactions: Ruthmary
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread