Flavors at 6v

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwillings

ECF Veteran
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a Puresmoker Prodigy V3.1 and am vaping a 6volts now and I have noticed that some of the tasty vapor flavors taste completely different at 6v. Does anyone have any flavor suggestions for a 6v device? Flavors that really pop at 6v? So far I've tried Geoff's Blend, AC, Orange Creamcicle, and Apple Cinnamon.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I use a GLV at 7v with IKV Drip Style cartos. My two primary vapes are AC and Geoff's Blend. Both do quite well, however, the more viscous GB seems to be reducing the mortality of my cartos.

But the flavor...Phenominal!

Two more recent tryouts at that voltage, German Chocolate Cake and Cafe Macchiato. Both come through VERY rich and flavorful. (I forgot I was aging those two bottles).

dwillings

ECF Veteran
I use a GLV at 7v with IKV Drip Style cartos. My two primary vapes are AC and Geoff's Blend. Both do quite well, however, the more viscous GB seems to be reducing the mortality of my cartos.

But the flavor...Phenominal!

Two more recent tryouts at that voltage, German Chocolate Cake and Cafe Macchiato. Both come through VERY rich and flavorful. (I forgot I was aging those two bottles).

Oh and by the way Geoff, a buddy of mine mixed your Tobacco flavor with some LorAnn's wintergreen flavor and it makes one hell of a mix..Tastes just like the Lifesavers Wintergreen mints you buy from stores..It's to die for..You might try mixin' some of that up and adding it to your premium flavors..very good..

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was just thinking earlier today if we should do some premium tobacco mixes...

Only catch there, again, since we use a maceration, people still don't get the fact that we're even MORE limited on VG content in the end product. BUT, maybe if we just set it at a standard mix that we know works, this will take the guess work out.

I'll have to think more on this.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Ah yes the infamous carto killer Geoff's Blend..But oh what a blissful death it is..

Amen brother! I have laid many a CE2 to rest using this all day vape of mine. I've resorted to using it only on attys now, and dripping instead of Cartos. If I have to use a carto, I just kiss it goodbye at the end of the first or second refill. No more carto cleaning as it does not seem to do any good anyway.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
My favorite juice by far is German chocolate cake.

Just recieved my first order of this flavor. I know it's not recommended to try TV juices, until they have had sufficient time to steep, but I couldn't help myself and sampled it on day 5. To my utter surprise and disappointment, it tasted like plain, unflavored PG liquid:( Please tell me it will change with time!!

ChloeEranu

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
Laurel, MT
Just recieved my first order of this flavor. I know it's not recommended to try TV juices, until they have had sufficient time to steep, but I couldn't help myself and sampled it on day 5. To my utter surprise and disappointment, it tasted like plain, unflavored PG liquid:( Please tell me it will change with time!!

My GCC has never tasted like that, and I've vaped about 3 bottles of it so far. What color is it? Mine is a dark brown. A little darker than my tasty finger. Can you taste other flavors? Some days I just can't taste anything (especially if I've pulled an all nighter - my taste goes 'away' after about hour 26).

~C

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
thats odd about the gcc...my sister bought a bottle of it for her first TV experience...(she was a bwb fangirl) and she fell in love with it on her infinity...I vaped cafe mocha, irish cream, pralines and cream, and caramel apple all on a 6v silver bullet and everything was to die for except the irish cream(which i dont think i like on anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread