The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flavour Ban Nova Scotia

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Skwij, Dec 6, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skwij

Skwij Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Although I'm in Ontario, my newsfeed has been blowing up re the blanket flavour ban just announced by Nova Scotia Health. Not in effect til June or July next year but

WITAMF!!!!!!

"for the children"
    "vaping epidemic"
    smoking numbers rising = BS as Vaping isn't smoking. The numpties in power need to get their heads out their arses and do some actual, real, measurable research.

I'm INCENSED. FURIOUS, and literally gobsmacked that the friggin guvmint has been lead down the garden path and actually arrived at this decision.

How very very sad and shortsighted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NavyNut

NavyNut Full Member

Sep 22, 2013
    l'ange-gardien, qc
    Seen that too, what a bunch of non sense. Something got to be done to stop such non sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    You will always be able to add flavor. Bubblegum is a good flavor on its own. Just buy flavorless and some flavoring. I have flavoring here that I have had for 4 years and still as good as when I bought it. I agree with all the crap about banning flavors as nonsence. I smoked for 42 years and I hate tobacco flavors. Everything they bring up kid flavors I laugh because at 60 years young they are always flavors I vape. LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.