smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hi people. Just got some FW Grape concentrate and have seen wildly varying % recommendations on the net. From 3% to 15%. I'm going to try it with just some FA Marshmallow but would love to hear from those here who have used this. Its not Grape Soda just Grape (natural).
    Haven't tried it, but saw it on Bull City and ELR; 10%-12% as a solo seems to be the norm. I'm guessing FW requires a larger amount for their flavors.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Thanks, ill mix one at 10% and see how it goes. I even saw a 20% recomendation today. That seems excessive.
    I use 6-8% depending where I want it in the mix. Pairs well with most anything. If using other grapes I use 3-4%. One of my favorite grapes.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
    I use 6-8% depending where I want it in the mix. Pairs well with most anything. If using other grapes I use 3-4%. One of my favorite grapes.
    Thanks, im wanting it to be the front flavour like a grape candy which I'm hoping to get with the marshmallow. Finger taste test just before seemed to be there. Fingers crossed it tastes the same in my vape. Have tried so many candy like flavours that have really disappointed me, hated the fish one, skittles think was TFA was puke ville :laugh:
    Really hoping this one is good. What is the steep time for this usually, a couple of weeks?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Thanks, im wanting it to be the front flavour like a grape candy which I'm hoping to get with the marshmallow. Finger taste test just before seemed to be there. Fingers crossed it tastes the same in my vape. Have tried so many candy like flavours that have really disappointed me, hated the fish one, skittles think was TFA was puke ville :laugh:
    Really hoping this one is good. What is the steep time for this usually, a couple of weeks?
    At 10% three days to a week. WF pixie stick candy is good, good and tart on the tongue. Cap jelly candy is a pretty good mixer as well. Hangsen blueberry is good for candy mixes ad is FW blueberry. I like the TFA Watermelon Candy but needs some help. Just got in WF sour watermelon candy I have high hopes for mixing with the TFA and VTA sour lemon.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
    At 10% three days to a week. WF pixie stick candy is good, good and tart on the tongue. Cap jelly candy is a pretty good mixer as well. Hangsen blueberry is good for candy mixes ad is FW blueberry. I like the TFA Watermelon Candy but needs some help. Just got in WF sour watermelon candy I have high hopes for mixing with the TFA and VTA sour lemon.
    Thanks for that, some good info. Will write those down for future orders. :thumbs:

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
    Haven't tried it, but saw it on Bull City and ELR; 10%-12% as a solo seems to be the norm. I'm guessing FW requires a larger amount for their flavors.

Just tried it. Been vaping it for about 2 hours. 10% Grape with 5% Marshmallow (FA) I like it, kind of a fruity, juicy grape candy. Got it in my Herakles 3 with the VJet .6 ohm coil. I'll keep this in my rotation. :thumb:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Just tried it. Been vaping it for about 2 hours. 10% Grape with 5% Marshmallow (FA) I like it, kind of a fruity, juicy grape candy. Got it in my Herakles 3 with the VJet .6 ohm coil. I'll keep this in my rotation. :thumb:
    Thanks for the update.

If ever I'm unable to find percentages here, Bull City Flavors, along with some other flavor sites, usually have good info in the reviews area. A lot are posted by members of ECF.

And, of course, ELR is my other go-to; keeping in mind there are weirdos on that site who will skew the numbers with outrageous percentages. There, I will also check the notes area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread