• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
OK i know there are many threads about this, but after trying many different juices over the last nine months, i still have not found my holy grail.

I like tobacco flavours,but i have also tried some fruity ones. Her is a list of what i have tried,
ry4*
tab blended
gold and silver
555*
usa mix
highway express*
churchill*
dellux tobacco*
virginia*/// * denotes my favourites out of the tobacco range i have tried.

The fruits i have tried are,
cherry
blackcurrant
pina colada
watermelon.

I find the fruits ok,but just for a short vape now and again, all of the juices i have mentioned are from uk vendors;for purposes of convenience.

Do you good people have any more recomendations,or do i just have to continue with my quest.

(God,life can be so cruel.) :evil:

Last edited:

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Continue with the ever going quest, if i were you i would look for the sample packs, small 5ml samples to try out.

have a look here:- Selection Packs - Decadent Vapours - UK's leading manufacturer's & purveyor's of the finest e-liquids

I like the Absinth, Bubblegum, Cinnamint and DV Blue. Not tried them all yet so i am still on my quest.

Cheers kyap,what does the absinth taste like (And don`t say absinth) lol. i also forgot to list desert ship,which is also quite good.

Balders

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2012
uk
Absinth is a strong liquorice flavour, quite nice but not an all day vape also makes me very thirsty

Heathen! It's aniseed flavour
Liquorice is liquorice flavour :p

Terry, I used to like Totally Wicked's "Red Label Tobacco" along with "Statex"
I don't vape tobacco flavours these days as I find fruit/sweet ones nicer.

Dec Vapours: Dandelion & Burdock, Rhubarb & Custard, Absinthe are on my faves
Flavour Art: Peppermint (with a smidge of Spearmint) is my regular "go to". This is weird as I hated menthol ciggies. FA's Blackcurrant mixed with Aniseed rocks (will burn in a CE4 though)
I used to love FA's "Vintage Blackjacks" but I can't taste it for what it is anymore :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread