Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
We will start putting together another order asap. And will add the croissant, barley, barley malt, and hazelnut.

So these are still being updated to add 10ml sizes right? I'm going to place an order tomorrow and might opt for some random flavors at 10ml if they are added (apple/forest fruit come to mind).

Anyone tried the bread crust? I swear I read that it tastes like garlic bread so I am scared to order it. Requesting again Croissant & Barley + Barley Malt if they even still sell the last one.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
linnx, I know I just asked but how soon on the DK tobbaco flavor? I need to place an order very soon (today) but I dont want to place it without the DK. Gotta get some Menthol, some Camel Ultimate, some desert ship, some sweetener, some blueberry, some maple......need lots. Want to order all at once. Let me know. Thanks.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
linnx, I know I just asked but how soon on the DK tobbaco flavor? I need to place an order very soon (today) but I dont want to place it without the DK. Gotta get some Menthol, some Camel Ultimate, some desert ship, some sweetener, some blueberry, some maple......need lots. Want to order all at once. Let me know. Thanks.

I was hoping to get it this morning. But it looks like it we won't have it until later today or Monday/Tuesday. I'll update it as soon as it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread