Flue cured took my breath away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
I dunno; when I go to the corner store, if they're out of something, the clerk will tell me where I can get it. I think a PM woulda been more tasteful, but it's not "totally" tastless. Just a tad brassy.

Lots o folks are having a hard time finding 510 atomizers too- I'd always return to a supplier that helped me fill a need who didn't carry a particular item, or gave me a temp resource if they were out. We're all gonna be around a while.... just my 2cents- RMV is a great store and a quality supplier- I'd go back in a heartbeat. And, over time, we all will be doin a lot of shopping if we keep vaping.

All that said, I might pick up some flue cured elsewhere, and If I liked flue cured, I'd go back to RMV to check for it the next time I needed it. In other areas of life/shopping, I've done just that time and time again, and keep going back to my fave suppliers of whatever.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
I dunno; when I go to the corner store, if they're out of something, the clerk will tell me where I can get it. I think a PM woulda been more tasteful, but it's not "totally" tastless. Just a tad brassy.

Lots o folks are having a hard time finding 510 atomizers too- I'd always return to a supplier that helped me fill a need who didn't carry a particular item, or gave me a temp resource if they were out. We're all gonna be around a while.... just my 2cents- RMV is a great store and a quality supplier- I'd go back in a heartbeat. And, over time, we all will be doin a lot of shopping if we keep vaping.

All that said, I might pick up some flue cured elsewhere, and If I liked flue cured, I'd go back to RMV to check for it the next time I needed it. In other areas of life/shopping, I've done just that time and time again, and keep going back to my fave suppliers of whatever.

I can see your point, but it's just as easy to pm someone as it is to post in this suppliers forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread