Fluxomizer Regular Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Galgroth on our next order (which will be soon) Chris and I have t6alked about it and, previously being pre-disposed to get rid of the regular line to simplify ordering and inventory, we have gotten quite a few requests for the Regular so what we are goign to do is bring them back but only in a couple of ohms and only in the CLEAR non-tinted variety.

Do any of you have any input as to what you would prefer if we carry only two ohms on this?

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA

I agree the 2.4-2.6 and the 2.6-2.8 are the way to go for those of us using 3.7 volt or lower. Good to hear they are coming back. Clear is fine with me.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Oh, dear GOD no! I like 3ohm, or higher. If you are going to bring back a select number of ohms, do at least a 3ohm. Also, bring them back in color! I use the different colors to differentiate the different ohms. Bring back a clear 2.4-2.6, smokey 2.6-2.8 and green 3.0-3.2. Make all your customers happy.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Can I ask why some of you prefer the regular size vs the XL. I use the XL because they last longer/hold more (510 connection). Just curious.

They don't vape as well as the regulars. The .9ML vape the best, but they are more difficult to work with. I do love my XL Fluxos, but those little guys are great!

QusieQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
They don't vape as well as the regulars. The .9ML vape the best, but they are more difficult to work with. I do love my XL Fluxos, but those little guys are great!

Wow, I think the XL's vape is great, however, I have never used a smaller one to compare it to. Why do you think the smaller ones are more difficult to work with. Sorry I'm a bit of a newbie and an information sponge :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
The XLs are easier to pull the o-rings off of. For those, you can remove the mouthpiece, remove the top o-ring and remove the tube. The last o-ring just stays in the tube. You can't do that with the smaller ones. You have to pull the o-ring off. For a while, I didn't have a tool to do that. I ended up getting one at the local Flea Market. Before that, I cracked a few cones. :(

Galthrojh

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
Can I ask why some of you prefer the regular size vs the XL. I use the XL because they last longer/hold more (510 connection). Just curious.

Size. I use stick autos and don't want something as long as a pen dangling from my teeth. That's it really. Regular sized cartos or CE2s are as obnoxious as I'm willing to go with my PV =)

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan

- they wick better. With the XL's I find I have to tip it upside-down when it gets half full. No so with regulars as the wick is shorter and juice has less to travel.
- they allow you to change juices more often because they hold less.
- are more rugged. Because of the extra length, the XL's are more prone to accidental bumping that may damage the bottom seal.
- aesthetics: to me an XL looks funny on a short fat batt (650mAh eGo).

With that said, most of the time i use XL's, but there are time when I prefer the regular Fluxos.

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
Please continue to stock the standard 3.0-3.2 fluxos! CE2s are getting increasingly difficult to find in that ohm range and they're all I use. I vape at 4.8-5v and anything lower (ohms) tastes burnt. Can't use the XLs because I only use the tanks that fit standards. My juice starts tasting funky in large tanks. :)

Last edited:

Sable23

Nov 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
AHHHH Im so excited for this haha. Get the 2.4 - 2.6 and 2.6 - 2.8 in black and white and you'd pretty much be servicing everyone. Im a huge fan of the regular sized fluxos. More aesthetics if anything, more realistic looking.

Actually I was just thinking about this now, but what if you sold the inside part and the tube seperately. Then a customer could buy however many clearos they want, and then pick what color tubes and what size they want with it.

Galthrojh

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
AHHHH Im so excited for this haha. Get the 2.4 - 2.6 and 2.6 - 2.8 in black and white and you'd pretty much be servicing everyone. Im a huge fan of the regular sized fluxos. More aesthetics if anything, more realistic looking.

Actually I was just thinking about this now, but what if you sold the inside part and the tube seperately. Then a customer could buy however many clearos they want, and then pick what color tubes and what size they want with it.

I think the thing is shipping without tubes could damage the CE2 inside. Maybe only offer one color in the packs (most popular) and offer tubes separately in diff colors.

Though honestly, 2.4-2.6 or 2.6-2.8 restocks in regular are in order as I don't like having to order from e-liquid.cn (though I have)

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Preferences:

As long as the Ohmage includes 2.6-2.8, I'm happy. As for colors, just white/clear is kinda dissappointing. I don't know if other folks agree, but any color would be better. Smoky. Or green.

Why regulars:

They wick much better. I don't have to worry about tilting, or even lifting caps most times, to suck that thing down to the bottom. Plus it's easy to switch flavors for those who like variety.

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
will you be getting more for both battery types/sizes or just one or the other? I'm using kr808. And am looking for a clearomizer but don't want the XL as they are too long. I want my overall e-cig to be as close in size to a real cig as possible (length and diameter) I've come to learn that the regular carto's that i had are 2.9 ohms (v2cigs), and seems to work good for me. So as close to that as possible would be preferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread