The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fluzomizers/clearomizers

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by CANCHASER, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CANCHASER

CANCHASER Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    LAKE WALES
    I have been reading the reviews and would like to try the clearomizers. I currently use the ce2 r4 version and I like them but love the idea of being able to see when the juice is low. My question is, do all of the suppliers get them from the same place and just change the label. Do the clearomizers that gotvapes sell come from the same place as all the rest or do you have them specifically made to your standards. Sorry but with so many venders, I just want to know what the differences are other than packaging. I want to know if the products are actually different or just how the package looks is different.

2. CANCHASER

CANCHASER Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    LAKE WALES
    Sorry can't type today obviously, lol, Fluxomizers

3. Credo

Credo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    MS
    My understanding is that the Clear Fluxomizer X is the same as RoyalSmoker's Clearomizer Rev 5.

I did get some Rev 5. that had a mixture of Rev 4 and Rev 5 sleeves in them. These were NOT Fluxomizer brand. By now all of those mixed boxes like that should be long gone however. They still work fine :)

They are all made by RoyalSmokers, some stores simply order custom packaging and re-brand them...kind of how Sears does with Craftsmen and Kenmore.

Pricing is usually very similar around the net for these and there are times when supply is short. In short...if you like them, get them when and where you can :)

Note, they also come in a variant with metal sleeves. Obviously you loose the benefits of seeing your juice level...but the sleeves are pretty much indestructible. If you're kind of hard on your PV, and/or like spicy juices (cinnamon)...consider going for the metal ones instead.

4. N2rock

N2rock Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
    actually I found out the hard way, its more than just cinnamon. Also include any juice that contains apple, citrus, mint, or hazel nut to that list. Those juices will literally destroy the plastic for some reason.

5. Rolondo

Rolondo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Seattle
    Really sorry I can't find and therfore can't credit the person on this forum that turned me on to this but here's what I did to solve the tube cracking and general destruction caused by juices - stopped by a local pharmacy and picked up (5) 3ml BD syringes (used for flu shots), tossed the needle and plunger and cut the tube to length - got 2 tubes per syringe and the cost was $1 (.20 each) - wet sanded the inside edge a bit (that fits over the o-ring and base) to take off the sharp edge and ran a bead of VG around the o-ring and wiggled on the tube - 3 weeks and no cracking, leaks and my drip tips snap right on - these are much thicker so not quite as aesthetically pleasing but I'll learn to love the look - btw, I am using all the above mentioned juices and no probs - also really like the stainless e2s and have gotten better at filling these (all rings removed)

6. seelezerkleiner

seelezerkleiner Full Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Jacksonville, FL, USA
    All clearomizers are made microcig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.