Fog Boosters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Soooooo
I've been hearing of infamous cloud chasing juices like 97% VG Blood of Kratos.

Recently my supplier tried to sell me some products like Fog Boosters and Furious Flava by Fcukin Flava.
These are apparently 100% VG juices, that when added to your juice in the tank, makes your juice taste better and produce more fog.

I know how VG works to sweeten and make more clouds, but am questioning these products.

In sg blackmarket for juice, these fog boosters and furious flava cos as high as $30 per bottle.

My question is, can't I just use Usp 100% vegetable glycerin I find online and drip it into my juice for the same effect, and pay less?

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
very possibly - sounds like it may be the juice equivalent of the gplat wire (super vape ninja wire that turned out to be 316L or 317L SS wire essentially being sold at 1000% markup because it was kewl and it 'made clouds, bruh')

i would try adding vg before i bought any fog poofer booster turbo sauce...

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yeah, I think I'd go with a 3 dollar bottle of Wal-Mart VG and give that a try. Shake well, sometimes VG is hard to mix. And remember the thicker the juice, the harder is it to wick. Be careful you don't get it so thick you start getting dry hits because your wick can't keep up.

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Content inappropriate for ECF

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
There's no such thing as 100% VG unless you're vaping 100% VG, even if your flavoring is VG based there's still the flavor itself and possibly nicotine if that's your thing...

ANYWAYS

My question is, can't I just use Usp 100% vegetable glycerin I find online and drip it into my juice for the same effect, and pay less?

I find most juices flavor is too strong and mute my buds easily, I started buying a 50-50 mix 6mg and mix it down to 75/25 3mg and it's just perfect, decent flavor good cloud production.

Most pharmacies will carry 100% VG USP, I usually find it in the first aid isle by the calamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread