Status
Not open for further replies.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
There is a local juice company here in Nashville called Fog Boss.

For the last year or so, they've had a very good line of juice, mainly sold locally.

Recently they came out with a premium line, high VG targeted toward drippers.

I picked up a sample pack of it this week, and honestly am blown away. It's ever bit as good as some of my favorites from Five Pawns, Ripe Vapes and Vigilante.

vaping the Vinny Gorgeous - Pretty Prison Punch right now and it's incredibly good. I'm not really big into fruits but this has the perfect balance of tart, sweet and fruity. Kind of like a SweetTart, with fresh fruit notes and just a touch of creaminess.

IMHO the outstanding one in the line is the Bobby Two Fingers. Creamy, nutty and full of subtle undertones. If you're a fan of King's Crown - Bound By The Crown or Ripe Vapes - VCT you'll love this one!

Haven't tried the others enough to go into much detail, but they're all pretty good from testing at the store.

Anyone else tried them?

Disclaimer - I'm in no way affiliated with the people who make or sell these, just a local shop that I like.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Yeah, Godfather has been my ADV for about 9 months now, great stuff! Teflon Don is OK, but not nearly as good as Scarface (which reminds me a bit of Samoa cookies).

The Polar Heat is the same recipe that they used for the Pure Smoker cinnamon/menthol juice. Speaking of menthol, if you like menthol and Godfather, they call that First Degree. I'm not a menthol guy, but it's still pretty tasty.

Their affiliated store is VolVapor

They have the regular Fog Boss line listed, but not the new premium stuff. It just came out in the last week or so, Steve will get it in the on line store pretty soon, they're revamping the site.

I've been dripping the Johnny No Shoes this evening. They call it a spiked morning Joe, but to me it's bourbon, oak and a touch of coconut. It reminds me a lot of a certain chess-themed company's bourbon-flavored juice, but mellower. Incredibly good!

They sent me samples of their e-liquids, and not the house flavors either. I won them by re-posting a picture of their e-liquids on Instagram. OMG, they are soooooooooo gooooood!!!!!!!
The e-liquid sample pack contained the following flavors:
- Johnny No Shoes
- Bobby Two Fingers
- Mr. Pink
- Snitch & Snatch
- Vinny Gorgeous
- Baby Shanks

They are all delicious. Right now, I'm vaping their Vinny Gorgeous flavor, and I'm definitely enjoying the flavor. :)

052854920335b664e3c337d16401aee9.jpg

Bobby Two Fingers! Unfortunately, that's the bottle I got that broke during shipment. Luckily, I was able to drip a little of it since there was some on the dropper.

nicobeak

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2014
Nashville, TN
Just wanted to chime in on the fog boss thread. I don't think I've given their newer stuff a fair shot, but I love white widow. It's a subtle cinnamon cream flavor; to me, it tastes like cinnamon roll coffee creamer. It is in their dripper line, and is definitely my favorite juice right now. Maybe I'll give the gangster themed juices another shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread