For New Users - Great deal on starter kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLou

Nov 29, 2010
Dayton, OH
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a while, trying to decide if vaping was for me...I smoked 1-2 packs a day for years but then was able to quit completely for 3+ years. In the past 2 years, I've picked up social smoking as an occasional habit and have toyed with the idea of vaping instead. My BF has been smoking more and more - so to try to get him to start vaping, I finally took the plunge for myself.

I know for sure that I want something that has the look/feel of an analog and battery life isn't a huge concern for me because I'm a light/occasional smoker. I was immediately attracted to the flexibility of the 510.

I had seen a few posts where people said, "If I was starting out today - I would buy this from Madvapes to start out with and find out what I like/don't like". They are currently offering a holiday kit for 29.99-34.99 (depending on the battery you want) which includes:
3 5ml bottles of e-liquid
2 510 2.5ohm atomizers
1 Usb charger
1 Ac to Usb adapter
2 510 manual batteries
5 prefilled cartridges(marl 16mg)
5 empty round cartridges

510 Holiday Kit
510 Mega Holiday Kit

I'm not affiliated with them at all and when compared against other "starter" kits, it seems like a great deal. I picked up a few "spare parts" and a couple of extra flavors for less than $50 - for me this was an awesome way to try out vaping and flavors without a huge financial commitment upfront.

I think next I will pick up a PCC and order some flavors (once I get a feel for what I like) from some of the other popular vendors here - I'm hoping to try FSUSA and Tasty Vapor.

I really appreciate all the helpful posts (and videos - specifically from Mistress Nomad, Cozzicon, Leaford/DonDaBoomVape). This site has been such a great resource for me and I look forward to learning more and expanding my collection.

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice! I'll post updates with a review of the products once I've received/used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread