Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I have started going through a little of my stash and have decided it’s time to let some stuff go. I have for sale an Asmodus Lustro mod that was used ever so lightly before putting it in storage. I’m not sure what they are worth now but would like to get $35 shipped. US customers only.

c2045018a2d25afebe9211ae6a192786.jpg

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Rating - 100%
    116   0   0
    Ok, $30 shipped.

Do you happen to know if the mod has a 10 second cutoff? Meaning if you hold the fire button for longer than 10 seconds the mod stops firing. I take 12-15 seconds drags & every mod I've used that doesn't have a DNA board has a 10 second cutoff.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Do you happen to know if the mod has a 10 second cutoff? Meaning if you hold the fire button for longer than 10 seconds the mod stops firing. I take 12-15 seconds drags & every mod I've used that doesn't have a DNA board has a 10 second cutoff.

I don't know for sure. You must have a heck of a set of lungs to take drags that long. I'll check and get back with you.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Since I'm at work and the mod is at home, I asked on the shiny thread if anyone knew and someone who was currently using one said it does not have a 10 second cut off. I only used it long enough to make sure it worked when I bought it. I tried to look on the Asmodus website but didn't see anything on it.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since I'm at work and the mod is at home, I asked on the shiny thread if anyone knew and someone who was currently using one said it does not have a 10 second cut off. I only used it long enough to make sure it worked when I bought it. I tried to look on the Asmodus website but didn't see anything on it.

I can vouch for the No 10 second cut off Mate:thumb:
    I used to take a very long draw of my vapes and I'm certain that none of the Asmodus mods have a 10 second cut off @drewbalicious , and the Lustro is a fantastic mod:)

Last edited:
    Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread