Found site for Phoenix Atomizer $8.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I happened upon a site i go to sometimes just because they have really good prices on 5volt mods & clearo's.

I had to blink my eyes a couple of times and then read everything before it hit me.

They sell a Phoenix atomizer (CLONE)....SAME as the Phoenix exactly...but Woa...$9 bucks?????

Would anybody like the url?

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.

Woody-GC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
SW Kansas
they are just OK.. over the top flavor with no throat hit on these things, IMO.

I have been using one of DV's cloned Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizers and mine has a strong throat hit plus flavor is as you say over the top. Running on a VV Gripper at 3.6 volts. Eric the owner of Discount Vapor really puts a lot into taking care of his customers. Best I have seen so far IMO.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Thanks for the info. I have spent a small fortune in regular atty's over the last +two years of vaping. This new generation of rebuildables, including the Phoenix which has give new life to my Vapemates (great idea but they seeped like hell into the catch cup. The sealed bottom of the Phoenix stops all that. I have the flavor of dripping without the mess) is a gigantic leap forward in both performance, convenience (tanks that don't leak as with the Vivi Nova) and modability.

I purchased two from another vender but have rebuilt only one so far with the standard wick and wire. Now have some mesh, wicks, and resistance wire on order for me to play with. Rebuilding these is a snap. Back when I thought that there might be some sort of ban on e-cigs, I started to rebuild regular atty's. That was a royal PITA.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have been using one of DV's cloned Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizers and mine has a strong throat hit plus flavor is as you say over the top. Running on a VV Gripper at 3.6 volts. Eric the owner of Discount Vapor really puts a lot into taking care of his customers. Best I have seen so far IMO.

As a regular customer of Eric @ DiscountVapers.com, I can confirm he has amazing customer service. Check out his sub-forum where he is very active (and honest about what's going on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread