FREE 10ml bottle of GPFF USA eLiquid for all orders this week @ GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FsckCigs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
PA
Ordered a bunch yesterday. Then, after I thought about it a bit, ordered a bunch more today again :D along with some of the HC Kangers I've been meaning to try. I have some family members (& an ex-wife too) that i'm currently in varying stages-of-process of trying to convert to vaping ( I shall prevail!) and I have a feeling that handing them each a big sack of assorted bottles o'juice will help considerably. So, thanks much for the sale!

@Rob: yesterday when ordering I went to check out and was surprised to see the sales tax added...scratched my head a bit.." huh, GP is in PA?"....i'm approaching 2 years vaping, and have been on your site numerous times window-shopping as i keep meaning to get rolling on some DIY (nother great thing about this sale, can sample a lot of the flavors) , never picked up on the fact that you're in York (i'm about 30 mins west on Rte. 30)...was a nice surprise. You make it to any of the White Rose vapor meets? Prolly gonna hit up the one coming up in March...maybe bring some of the convert prospects :D.

Incidentally, if my orders take an extra day or two, i'm certainly not gonna complain. I imagine you're a bit swamped at the moment. Again, thanks for a great sale.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Doh! forgot to ask for my free bottle with my 21 bottles during the sale - guess I won't miss it for quite a while lol. There were so many flavors I wanted to try that I didn't even buy any of the ones I already know I like! :facepalm: I'm already loving the vanilla X - that stuff is great on its own but is rockin some of my tobacco juice and my cola juice too! Thanks!!!!!!!!

PS - Got here super fast too!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
My free bottle was Apple Pie - a flavor I almost got but stopped myself at my 31 bottle limit during the sale. It's great and our menthol's restocked too. Thanks for another fast shipment!

Thanks for the review!
and for the order!!

Doh! forgot to ask for my free bottle with my 21 bottles during the sale - guess I won't miss it for quite a while lol. There were so many flavors I wanted to try that I didn't even buy any of the ones I already know I like! :facepalm: I'm already loving the vanilla X - that stuff is great on its own but is rockin some of my tobacco juice and my cola juice too! Thanks!!!!!!!!

PS - Got here super fast too!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it:)

Last edited:

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Got my order really fast and even though I'm still unpacking and organizing, I had to try at least one ejuice :) While the coconut rum, tutti frutti and mango smells great, I grabbed the caramel cappuccino, put it in the ego vision clearomizer, popped it on the riva 510 (didn't need the adapter but will use it on another pv) and WOW! This is really good out of the bottle. I bet it would be even better after steeping. I am so glad I lowered my nic level on this order. Thanks so much for the free bottle of Key Lime Pie.
Ok back to unpacking.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Thanks! I just don't understand why this is the first VG juice I can put in a carto with no problem. Everybody should be making it like this with a thick option for drippers. I bought everything to DIY at GP and have a couple good mixes but thanks to your sale I have no need to make more for some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread