Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I sure would if I knew how to do videos. It's probably better this way because if one of those hollywood producers saw me do a video next thing you know I'd be in the movies, rich and famous, and have to go through all the fans and autographs and stuff. Not get a moments peace. Dang, I woke up. The dream has ended.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I sure would if I knew how to do videos. It's probably better this way because if one of those hollywood producers saw me do a video next thing you know I'd be in the movies, rich and famous, and have to go through all the fans and autographs and stuff. Not get a moments peace. Dang, I woke up. The dream has ended.

Come on it is a great prize and we would love to see more videos!! If you have a webcam or a digital camera then you can do a video, it does not matter on length, just that it reflects a product of ours!!

Besides if you do make the big break, we will be your first fans!

Thanks

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
What's the cutoff for submissions? I ask because I've thought of a way I can put together a video but it's gonna be TIME CONSUMING!! I just don't wanna get halfway through and find out I missed the deadline. I looked at the site's contest page and didn't see a submittal cutoff, just a "winner announced" date.

Thanks!

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread