FREE CRYPTONITE C8 V3 - Just ask for one with your next order on orders $35 & up.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricklovesnic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Dallas, TX
Has anyone else been filling their C8's the "wrong" way?

I have been for almost the last week. I started by syringe filling them on their sides like the original video instead of upside down. I had no issues with that, so I moved on to filling them standing upright using a bottle with a needle dropper tip. I just make sure to turn them upside down when I insert the cap, and I haven't had any leaks yet.

Anybody else experienced the same thing?

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
I am still using the first of my three C8's. No leaking at this time. I did fill it upside down - and it leaked at first. But one thing seemed to change it for me. I really did not like the drip tip it came with. So I swapped it out for one of the 801 tips from Cherry Vapes. Fits perfectly. And has not leaked since. No idea if the thicker bottom on the drip tip is helping the vacuum or not...but it sure seems to. The form factor on the C8 is perfection. Im still pondering about when it will die....How to rebuild it....!

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
my original 3 are still working, i really like them, been smoking them in the house, pretty much only thing i'm using in the house, I just make sure I always have them on their side. i'm sure they probably die soon, they are starting to dry hit a bit one you have to blow in every time in order to be able to get a decent vape.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
hows this for ya yall, and who else does this, no one, if oyu make a order for anything $35 or over at gotvapes you can get a free c8 v3, just ask for it in comments.

While there are many peopel that like these we are getting better success out of our ton of other clearo solutions, especially with the new Phoenix tank...if you think you will like these or have had success with them by all means go for this offer...

Last edited by a moderator:

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
Hay, it the nicest looking carto ever made, just put one on my new ego’s (bought my first eGo’s just for the Phoenix Tank) and it’s so nice looking. Compared to the new Phoenix’s I have to say it’s the same vape. Except for the plumbing issues of course, now let’s set this down and make sure it’s laying down and go back to my Phoenix.
Isn’t it nice that the plumbing issues are fixed on the bottom coil cartos BC. Doesn’t it feel good to see a job come to a successful conclusion? I know how it is, from the shipyard to sea trials then the upgrades and more sea trials, seems like it takes forever to see the final birth.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I bought one of the c8's with my last order, but it was the same order with the Phoenix bottom coils, so I didn't really end up giving the c8 much of a shot because I was so impressed by the Phoenix. Well, I had left it sitting for at least a week when I picked it up and decided to give it another whirl (no leaks at ALL) and it tasted great! I have to admit, at first, I thought it was a little bit gimmicky? It just seemed like a lot of hardware for a 2 mL tank, but it looks kind of steampunk and so far it is working great for me. That first tank breaking it in was so-so, but since then, it's been great. It's nice to see something that is not only made to work on an ego, but made to work OPTIMALLY on one. I put this on a vv, and the hottest I even wanted to run it was 3.7V (and even that was a bit too high).

Last edited:

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US
if you got any Phoenix it doesn't matter unless your making a collection.

I do have both types of the Phoenix and a C8. Mine is working fine for the most part. I get 1 dry burn out of about every 15 draws. Nothing I can't live with and it is holding up well to all the punishment I give it at work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread