~Free Custom E-Cig Decals~ by D.Crist

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
I want to get a pheonix tattoo. I can't decide whether I want the pheonix rising from the ashes, or the pheonix crying. I am a mixture of the two really. Maybe both together somehow. I am all about bright vibrant colors. I have been trying to collect images for this for about 18 months now. I just haven't found an artist to draw it up yet.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I want to get a pheonix tattoo. I can't decide whether I want the pheonix rising from the ashes, or the pheonix crying. I am a mixture of the two really. Maybe both together somehow. I am all about bright vibrant colors. I have been trying to collect images for this for about 18 months now. I just haven't found an artist to draw it up yet.

Wow, that's really weird, I don't know if a phoenix crying is common imagery, but a year or two ago I had the urge to include that in a random sketch I did. It's really blurry and isn't the finished version but it's the only copy I have left of this drawing. It disappeared at school one day. The finished one had one of the best snakes I've ever drawn in the blank space. It took me days to work on finding a way to seamlessly morph the pocket watch chain into the rose vine, but unfortunately you can't really see it in this picture, actually you can't really see anything since it's so blurry, but the crying phoenix is in the background next to the burning rose.
n779729545_128076_9470.jpg

Anyway, send me any of the images you have and tell me the aspects that particularly draw you to certain images and I'll draw it up for you. I'm not the best artist but at least you'll have something to show the tattoo artist beyond your description.

When I first met my girlfriend almost 2 years ago I drew up all these tattoo ideas she had and then I got iron-on transfer paper, scanned the drawings, printed them put on the paper, and then placed them on the shirt based on where she said she wanted them on her body. I thought it would be a good way for her to see if she liked the tattoos over time and where they were, and I still have some of that paper, so if you like, I could scan the final drawing(s) and print them out on the iron-on transfer paper and send it to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread