Free DSE 601 E-PIPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intricate87

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Ok so I ordered two DSE 601s to try out and man they are really vapor machines. So I have an extra one and I dont know what to do with it so I am going to give it away. How its going to work is anyone that buys anything from my site this week from 5/24-5/30 will qualify. What I will do it write down all the invoice numbers drop them in a hat and who evers invoice number I pull will get the 601. There is no min. order amount. This is going to be just for ECF members so when you checkout type in coupon code ECF to be entered.(don't get too excited it only takes off $0.01). I know I dont have alot of stock right now but im sure you guys will find something you can use. Also for the drawing I may or may not record it and post it on my site. Do you guys have a preference? The winner will be announced on the 31st. Shipping will be free and I will also send out some carts with it as well.

The more you spend the more entries

$1-25 = 1 entry

$26-75 = 2 entries

$76 and over = 3 entries

All values are before shipping costs. And like I said I do not have a whole lot of stock at the moment so get the good stuff first

Thanks
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread