Status
Not open for further replies.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
BIG thank you to Greenhouse One!!! So very excited. Always wanted an MVP2!!! Good luck everyone!!!

just counted....I submitted 59 posts and lost countless hours of sleep to get them in!!! :facepalm:

That's almost reasonable :lol: I just checked and I posted 85 times (only 84 were entries) :facepalm:

Although I didn't lose any sleep, since I am practically an insomniac :blink:

Camaross I'm right there with you! Don't know how many posts I got in but was on my mind all the time! I want an mvp so bad!!! :)

Thanks for the contest! Can't wait to see who wins! Goodluck everyone!

You posted 43 times, you can check by clicking the number of posts in the Greenhouse One forum (or just click here - Who Posted).

goodluck-goodluck-luck-clover-smiley-emoticon-0006.gif
everyone!

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Camaross I'm right there with you! Don't know how many posts I got in but was on my mind all the time! I want an mvp so bad!!! :)

Thanks for the contest! Can't wait to see who wins! Goodluck everyone!

You have 42.

I want an mvp so bad too, I need more than one device to avoid the coffin nails.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
That's almost reasonable :lol: I just checked and I posted 85 times (only 84 were entries) :facepalm:

Although I didn't lose any sleep, since I am practically an insomniac :blink:

You posted 43 times, you can check by clicking the number of posts in the Greenhouse One forum (or just click here - Who Posted).

Super cool! Hey thanks for the insight!! Learn something everyday on ECF!!! (Even if you stay up until 3:30AM doing it! :lol:). Gotta love this place and people!!! Best of luck everyone...sure has been fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread