Free liquid from Elite Vaporworks!!! No strings attached!!! Freebie Friday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
Those who have not tried our liquid will receive one 6ml bottle of your choice absolutely free. Simply add it to your cart and you will see a discount at checkout. First 400 customers only. Thanks!!!

EliteVaporworks.com

Current best sellers are:

Pearberry
Blueberry Cream
Cinnamon Danish
Malibu
Raspberry Tea
Strawnana

Also grab yourself some 1.7 ohm single coil cartomizers while you are there. These things rock! $6.95 for a 5 pack. Always free shipping on everything.

Last edited:

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
thanks, will give it a try! Seeing as how I live in the STL metro east, I was glad to see this post and that there was somebody vending locally! Will definatly let you know how I like the blueberry cream.

I love the blueberry cream!!! Thanks for the order. Where in Illinois are you? You should definitely check out or local meets.

jayson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
St. Louis USA
www.elitevaporworks.com
I think you people interested in the RY4 will be very happy.

I got it in the last giveaway.

I let it steep for a week and in my view, it holds it's own to all top rated RY4s out there.

(...and I like RY4)

:)

Hey thanks. That means a lot. RY4 is hard because there are so many varieties out there.

Our other flavors get some pretty awesome reviews.

Check out our main thread if you are having trouble deciding. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2416-official-elitevaporworks-com-thread.html

phishy2na

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Illinois
I love the blueberry cream!!! Thanks for the order. Where in Illinois are you? You should definitely check out or local meets.

I am in Belleville, I am unable to attend the meet this weekend due to having plans prior to even finding any STL vapers, but will be better prepared for the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread