FREE MVP iCLEAR GIVE AWAY..SUPER EASY TO WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
What this short video to get the details on how to win your free MVP.
This contest thread will be combined with Christmas thread as well as the buying and selling suppliers forums thread. I will take the names for all three threads to pick the winner.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Blue-Collar Vapor

Oct 15, 2013
Portland
I love how easy the it is to navigate the site. Maneuverability for noobs like me is key. I love the Protanks. I would like to see more mods than just Itaste (even though) that is what I am most interested in. It would be nice to see some more mechanical stuff. I am interested in trying your different gummy juices. I was actually in the store today telling my friend how awesome it would be to vape a cream soda, so I will be all over that when I get some loot in. Bookmarking the page. Thank you.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Happy New Year everyone…contest announcement in a couple of days!

index.jpg

tasE83

Nov 18, 2013
kanada
Hey Mike,
Slick looking site and logo with a good use of white-space. You (yourself) have a good presence on all of the forums I've been to, and even welcomed me to some of them (thanks for that!).

Now I have to say as someone very new to vaping (started Nov 2013), that it would be nice to see products outside of the typical "starter kits" on offer from Canadian vendors. After 6 weeks as a newbie under my belt, I'm somewhat over the twists, spinners, tanks with manufactured coils etc.

You/your team leaves the impression from the website that you're "International", so why not go for some more "exotic" offerings for the next level of vapers? REO's and Darwins PV's, RBAs/tanks? You're in Hogtown so I know you can take it to the next level!

All the best to you and I'll keep checking in for what's next!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Hey Mike,
Slick looking site and logo with a good use of white-space. You (yourself) have a good presence on all of the forums I've been to, and even welcomed me to some of them (thanks for that!).

Now I have to say as someone very new to vaping (started Nov 2013), that it would be nice to see products outside of the typical "starter kits" on offer from Canadian vendors. After 6 weeks as a newbie under my belt, I'm somewhat over the twists, spinners, tanks with manufactured coils etc.

You/your team leaves the impression from the website that you're "International", so why not go for some more "exotic" offerings for the next level of vapers? REO's and Darwins PV's, RBAs/tanks? You're in Hogtown so I know you can take it to the next level!

All the best to you and I'll keep checking in for what's next!

What you said means a lot to me..it just hit how much I love what I do !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Really awesome website! First time hearing about you guys (I am still new to the vaping scene). The website is probably the best I've seen from all the vendors I have visited. Looks very professional.

I have never used a mod before, so I cannot comment on them but as a heavy iClear 16/EVOD BCC + iTaste VV 3.0 user I am happy to see you sell the iClear clearomizer's and EVOD coil heads. I didn't see the EVOD BCC on the website so perhaps that is something you guys can start to carry? They are very popular from my understanding.

I might start getting involved with mods if I feel comfortable enough with using them, and when I do.. I will check you guys out!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Hey everyone this is Mike I just want to say thank you everyone for entering the contest. And I would like to clear up something that has been brought to my attention. I held the contests on three different threads, Christmas thread, A Canadian thread and the normal supplier forum thread. I realize now that I should've just held the contest on one thread to avoid confusion. I apologize and I will be announcing another free MVP giveaway this week on the normal sticky thread under suppliers forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread