• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

[FREE] Pay It Forward [Canada Only !!!] No chit chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Hi all,

I'm sure that most of you have seen the original version of this concept, first started by WhatAClumsyGirl in the main forum but, if you're like me, you may not have been able to 'play well with others' because we're in Canada. :(

Most people simply are NOT going to go to all the trouble and cost to ship something up here to us. So, with the forum's permission, I'm opening one for US.

Here's how it works...if you have something you're not using, or think others should try etc., put it up here.

List the item you're giving away, (no fees!) and the person that wants what you posted will post saying they'll take it AND offer up something THEY have.

Pretty simple, right? ;)

I think this is a GREAT idea, maybe MORE so for us because we simply do NOT have the sheer number of vendors, suppliers, etc. here.

YET.

Alright, get on with it, right? (Should I have written 'eh' there? Nah..)

I'll start....I have a 15ml bottle of Alternasmokes Cola at 36mg..whoever would like to try it, (it's good!), post that it's yours then put up something you'd like someone else to try.

e.g. 'Okay Domino38, I'll take the 15ml bottle of Alternasmokes Cola at 36mg and I'm putting up a 50 gallon drum of TV's Atomic Cinnacide.' :shock:

On your mark, GIVE!! :)

P.S. This is NOT a 'bashing' thread, if you get something from someone else that YOU chose, do NOT come back on here and bash either the product or the poster.

Last edited:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I have 5 packs of M401/M402 Carts Filled with Tobacco (High) (5 Carts per pack).

Rob

Are you taking my Cola Rob?

Sorry, but you've got to say you'll take the previous person's offer if you want to give out new stuff..:oops:

BUT, considering you're ROB of VAPABLES :w00t: (and the new POTENTIAL 'daddy' of Atomic Cinnacide for CANADA:cool:), anyone who wants to jump ROB'S bones can do so, just put SAY you're taking it and put something up of your own.

'Kay?

Kay.

Now, play nice kids....:evil:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Brilliant...love the idea.

As I vape 11/18mg and don't care for cola, I will pass on this one.

Looking forward to seeing this thread grow.

Thanks CellWho!

But, the 'props' go to the originator, WhatAClumsyGirl.

I hope it grows too! And, considering we're (still) such a small community, I hope everyone gets a spin!

C'mon guys, let's show them how generous WE can be with each other!!

Last edited:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Sorry... I thought we could handle multiple 'Pay it forward-Canada' here. but I guess that would be to complicated.
Shall I start up a new thread? OR Shall I add it to your offer Domino?

Rob
Vapables.com

MORE than alright Rob!

Alright, I think what Rob has offered up is something FAR better than my original suggestion. So, here's what's up for grabs folks, Rob from Vapables has offered:

5 packs of M401/M402 Carts Filled with Tobacco (High) (5 Carts per pack).

ANYONE that's interested in his offer will respond with something like this:

'I'll take the offer for 5 packs of M401/M402 Carts Filled with Tobacco (High) and I'm offering up a one gallon drum of TV's Atomic Cinnicide.'

Let's keep this simple and follow the same route as the original thread...one offer up for grabs until, well, someone grabs it.

WITH SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN TO SHARE!!

E-cig related only please..we don't want people offering up their poorly behaved children or pets. The postage is a killer.

Thanks to Rob AGAIN for his generosity and for getting this ball rolling!

P.S. As per Smokum's suggestion, anyone defaulting on their offers will have a full-grown set of vicious beavers turned on them by all members of the Canadian Forum. :evil:

But hey! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN PEOPLE!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
M76,

Does this mean you accept what Rob is offering and putting up those items you mentioned ??

sheep......

Does this mean you accept what Rob is offering and putting up those items you mentioned if M76 (who currently has dibs) pulls out ??

Come on people, please read the format how this works in previous posts. This is supposed to be a fun participation thing with possible benefits...but honestly, we obviously can't even get the ball rolling and its already becoming frustrating too early.

-Greg

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Sorry sheep, I tried to edit my post as quick as I could before someone read it but you were just to darned quick, lol...

Do you mind if we "stay" this for a bit until M76 has a chance to respond since he posted first (even though we don't know his intentions at the moment) which gives him dibs ??

-Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I also want to state (well, once this gets working properly, lol) that once a person accepts what is being offered by posting that they want it, then they should contact the person offering the item(s) with a copy/paste of that post of item(s) via PM and give them the shipping information so they can get it out to the person accepting the offer.

Make sense ??

-Greg

EDIT: I've pm'd M76 and asked him to return to the thread and clairify

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread