Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Kringle's Curse!

Kringle's Curse offers a delightful peppermint flavor with immense vapor production and a solid throat hit. The refreshing taste of this exquisite blend has no underlying tobacco taste, and will leave your mouth tingling for more. Kringle's Curse is a great choice for those seeking a more intense flavor than our traditional menthol blends, and for those with a sweet tooth as well.

Get your free sample now @ www.halocigs.com with any $20.00 order! No coupon code required!

SoulFool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Delaware
Just received my order today with the Kringle's Curse sample! I couldn't wait to try it but was hesitant to use it solely on a new cartomizer since I wasn't sure if it needed to steep. So I topped of a cartomizer filled with Menthol Ice… it tasted fantastic! Truly peppermint and not at all overly sweet. I only vape cartomizers so I'll still wait a day to fill a brand new one, but my initial impressions of KC in addition to Menthol Ice were positive. It blended perfectly with the icy hit of Menthol Ice. For me, I have a feeling it will be a nice accent taste to True Pure and Menthol Ice much in the way Malibu was. Another great addition to the Halo menthol family.

Vayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Arizona Bay
I've been doing this too LOL I love Andes mints and York peppermint patties so it was a no-brainer :vapor:

yep tastes just like a delicious peppermint patty to me! very very good! I'm gonna mix a little coffee juice with it too and try out the peppermint mocha type flavor i expect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread