Free Samples, Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenthull

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Washington State
Hey, so I was thinking.... I've known you for awhile now and I kinda want some new liquids... Are you doing any "Free Hand-outs" or coupon codes so I can take money away from you. I don't mean to be rude. Also, if you could please send my order with free shipping and some extras that would be great as well....

Yours truly,
PIMP

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
We don't ever give it to people who ask for it... so stop asking... honestly it's just greedy.

Takes money to make money, guess you wouldn't hand out samples at the big conventions right? I've received free stuff and I've always bought from them. When I was learning a lot of these vendors would personally email back and forth to me. They gave samples because they stood behind there product ya there's gonna be screwballs wanting free stuff too.people blow a lot of money on crappy juices and most people here usually have already blown money on a crappy ecig first. Give people a break, especially if people haven't even heard of you

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Can I have some free money? I'm looking for some good customers to sell to and have burned out by scam artists and make-shift reviewers that e-mail me 5-10 times a day, with 3 subscribers - they all feel they deserve free stuff. Perhaps you could send some free money my way and I will sell stuff to you.

We give out tons of free samples, products, and hold many contests through various outlets. There is a difference between marketing and waste. The issue isn't not giving out samples, it's about refusing samples to the cheapskates who buy $3.00 worth of product and want $16.00 worth free. Or even worse the people who I've never heard of or seen from who expect me to send them half my product line to see if they like it.

You could defend your stance on why you think you deserve free stuff until you're blue in the face, but until Walmart starts giving me free tractors and lawn equipment on the premise that I might like it and buy something in the future, I'm going to disregard the spam e-mail that internet scam artists send to 100 different vendors in a day, hoping to score something free.

It takes money, obviously, because buying 500 sets of a product to import for resale is free right? And you deserve it all because you might, someday in the future, spend a dollar and expect me to sell my soul for it? It's a ridiculous concept.

trenthull

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Washington State
Ogredog... My reply was simply humorous and held no actual weight, if you feel like you have the right to come into a conversation and start bashing on someone... Please pull your head directly out of your ... or better yet, leave it there and just exit your window. KNO is a great vendor, a great person, and is very liked. If you couldn't figure out this whole page here is here partly due to people with a sense of humor. ANYWAY... I'm tired of talking to a brick wall, good day, good night, good life.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Sorry everyone my bad. Im on my phone just browsing new posts.spoke too soon,or typed too soon? My brother in another state bought a. pos ecig from 7-11 and now thinks they all don't work......sigh that's his own fault though I know. there are a lot of companies that do give out free stuff from del taco to razors to suck you in. If it didnt work they wouldnt do it. Just like advertising. This market is fairly new and ever evolving right? As i can tell it is very competitive and showing people you want to help goes way farther than just free stuff. Together that keeps them loyal (And a good product). If you were a huge company would you give away stuff to beat out the competition? Yep but for you it is not cost effective because the market is still small between so many vendors. If you want to ride a tractor from wal mart awesome, but at least you can sit on one for free lol if I made someone mad, why do you care that much about what I think? Im an idiot

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
don't be so hard on yourself bro. You're not an idiot. It's the internet... if Walmart let me ride the tractor around the store i might like it better than a free take-home. (convention samples)

does Walmart even sell tractors? *gasp*
I don't know but if you ride around on the barbie power wheels that's crossing the line lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread