Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I still consider myself a newbie at this even though I have posted 68 times on the newbie side of the site but I feel that I have much to learn. I kinda feel like Luke Skywalker waiting for Obi Wan to show me the way... LMAO

I have been to many a juice sites since I have been vaping in the almost 3 weeks. I also have a variety of taste. The only food I wont eat is Zucchini or worse Squash ( :ohmy: ).

My question is: Is there any place that will give samples out? No I am not looking for a free ride by no means. But I would like to try before I buy. I don't want to get stuck with say a 10ml bottle of Peach and it taste like Zucchini or worse Squash ( :ohmy: ). The irony of all of this is: I grew Zucchini in my garden. My fiancé's sisters and my 9 year old daughter loves zucchini bread.

Last edited:

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
You want free juice samples? Good luck with that.

Now, if there's a B&M joint in your area that lets you try before you buy, you might be able to try 5-10 before they ask you to buy something.

+1 This. It will atleast give you an idea of the types of flavors that you like then you can experiment with diffrent vendors.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This vendor gives a free sample to new vapers....It may take awhile but it may be worth it.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ples-first-timers.html?highlight=free+samples
I don't see allot of vendors offering free samples. However, you can stalk the contests for free e-liquid.
Another option is looking at the PIF thread here at ECF. You can trade juice as well. Some folks just give away the e-liquid they don't care for. It may be another persons all day vape.

mirth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Oklahoma
I'm lucky to have multiple B&M shops in the area and everytime I go in any of them there are a few people trying out different flavors. I feel weird asking them to try stuff though :/ maybe if I brought a friend with me and we sat around and tried different things out it wouldn't be so bad. Last time I was at one i just bought a couple 5ml bottles of whatever sounded good and tried them all at home, haha

lunarresonance

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Austin, TX
I got some cheap sampler 3ml packs from velvet vapor and some other site, I also loved you could pick you PG/VG mix too so that you can decide how you like your vape. I like vixen vapor too, and they have trial sizes. They also have reviews of their flavors by customers, so you can get more detail about how they taste.

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
I'm just buying various sample packs from places mentioned on here. Mount Baker Vapor doesn't have a sampler pack, but their prices are better than sampler packs! I'm being the guinea pig, but hopefully if there are some I don't care for, I can see if the hubby, the daughter (she chews, and that is after I paid $5,500 for braces!!!) and my mom want to give it a try.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I agree with others. Your best bet is sampler packs. Vix en Vapors has awesome candy vapes. Just got some Wild Pixie and omg... It's amazing. Tastes like the cherry fun dip candy. The regular Pixie Styx tastes like pixie stix. Tiger's blood- strawberries & cream Lifesavers. Pixie Blood- mixture of Pixie stix and Tiger's blood (good). Scootles is amazing. Hpynotiq... I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread