FreedomSmokeUSA 30ml Of Pure FlavourART Pre-Mix 10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks, time to dance :)
We're offering all our Pre-Mixed Liquids (including our ever-expanding Specialty Flavors) for 30ml's for 10 bucks to bring folks home! One thing I want to mention -- FlavourART flavors are so pure, and our pg/vg so pure, your atomizers will love them! No more clogged atomizers with leftover flavoring from your previous vape. We want folks to get a good price, a quality product and friendly home town service.
use code: premix

with specialty flavors we blend a great combination of throat hit, and delivery, it is a perfect combo. but, if you have a special request we can accomodate it, some folks are allergic to pg and we know that. if you want something special we can blend it, but we are mix-masters so we understand the nuances of flavors. when you add all vg with no pg mix we have to alter the formula a bit to keep flavor where it should be. keep that in mind. and yes, we will always accomodate a special request, it is who we are :)

yeah that was odd, the pre-mixed tobaccos are in there but they weren't working, I fixed it and did a trial purchase and now it works, the black cherry would have worked fine but since the desert ship was not working it balked at the whole thing, try it again and let me know, sorry for the error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread