FreedomsmokeUSA awesome flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almondjoy,cinn.bun,butterscotchalmond everytime I order each flavor is better than the last.I just received my order and can't beleive these flavors are better than the last order.Keep doing what your doing its working.I get the best flavor and vapor from your juice.I am a big fan and have been telling all my vaping buddys.Thanks David

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
I agree!! They are now my main juice supplier - can't be beat. I've tried all the juices you mentioned and love them all. Give coconut a try - I really like it. I actually get coconut at 100% VG and use it as a mixer for the most part. It adds a nice (underlying) flavor to many juices - and with it being all VG the cloud is awesome!!

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I could not agree with you more every time I order it feel like personal service not a standard box store.

I am a business owner myself and good customer service is a mark of a good company.
ALMONDJOY ROCKS :headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang:

These guys rock. I feel like a million bucks everytime I place an order from them and receive excellent service. I also get the best tasting flavors and more vapor than any juice I have tried.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Got my latest shipment yesterday. Perfection as usual! The only problem with the Lemon Sicily is the largest bottle is only 30 ml:evil:
I even tried the Cappuccino I ordered for my son. I hate coffee myself. I'm really hoping it'll still be some left when he gets home next week. LOL

I now know what Zen Garden is but can't really describe it.:oops: And of course I was happy with the free samples Pam chose. :toast:

Now if I can only keep myself from placing another order too soon...

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

LOL got my order today and WOW got in to the Pina Colada and its giving my Almond Joy a run for its money.

FreedomsmokeUSA and David/Pam are one of my go to suppliers. My wife loves the Orange Cream Sicle we got to day. And I got a bunch more to get in to. Going camping this weekend and it Cartomizer filling time.

Thanks Dave and Pam you make my world a little bit better with every puff.

Have a good weekend. I am looking forward to the mail next week.
Oh and bigger bottles would be nice. LOL :D

Got my latest shipment yesterday. Perfection as usual! The only problem with the Lemon Sicily is the largest bottle is only 30 ml:evil:
I even tried the Cappuccino I ordered for my son. I hate coffee myself. I'm really hoping it'll still be some left when he gets home next week. LOL

I now know what Zen Garden is but can't really describe it.:oops: And of course I was happy with the free samples Pam chose. :toast:

Now if I can only keep myself from placing another order too soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread