freedomsmokeusa.com - AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been shopping around for a while for some good juice. Everything I have tried has just been so-so.

I decided to get some trial sizes from FreedomSmokeUSA and I am so glad I did!

The flavors are amazing, true to their names, and you can really taste them! I am a newbie, so I don't know much about anything yet, but I can say that I have found my online juice supplier! The last few places I have tried have been disappointing... flavors all tasted the same / didn't taste like anything...

I have tried the following flavors:

Carmel Creme (amazing flavor, very sweet!)
Thin Mint Cookie (I LOVE this one, subtle chocolate and sweet mint, just like the cookie!)
Walnut Maple (just amazing! a little hint of walnut in the maple syrup taste - yummy!)

I have a few other flavors that I haven't tried yet, but I can't wait! I am certainly going to be ordering much more from FreedomSmokeUSA

My husband really wants to try the Bacon and Beer flavors! :) I am excited to try the Irish Cream, Mushroom (yeah, that sounds good), and Pistachio.

I just made my first order with FreedomSmokeUSA! I ordered some of what sounds like deeeelicious caramel cream, some hazelnut (to go with my morning coffee) and had to try some of the bacon. Am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the package!

You will HAVE to tell me what you think of the bacon! :) I didn't have enough $$ to order everything I wanted, LOL. :) But, if it's good, I will have to order that next time! :)

Try the Tiramisu if you haven't already. That stuff is sooooo good. It almost dethroned Wyatt Earp as my all day vape.

Woah, woah, woah... wait... there is a Tiramisu? How did I miss that? It's my FAVORITE dessert!! Crud, I just place another order... maybe I can email and add it. :)

I have been ordering at 24 mg and it has been great for me so far. :) I did have a sample that was 0 nic content, and I liked that, too. So, maybe it doesn't make a huge difference?

I have tried MANY different juice suppliers in the past few months, and I really like a lot of them, but my current fav is freedomsmokes' Walnut Maple - I just ordered a big bottle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread