FreedomsmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Cuzzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Virginia Beach
I placed an order with them last night after reading some great reviews of their RY4, and seeing they had a very reasonable price on empty 3ml bottles.

If you order from them right now you get a free 10ml juice of your choosing so I picked Caramel Cinnamon bun, sounded good and worth a try. Well this morning I woke up and grabbed my PV, went to pick out a juice and realized I have mostly baked goods and needed some variety. So I sent them a e-mail asking if I could change out the 10ml CCB for Hypnotic Mist and this is the reply I got:

"not a problem bro, let me do this, let me change it out to hypnotic mist
and send you a free sample of the cinna bun :)"
David

Just wanted to give them a shout out for great customer service. Looks like another great supplier to add to my order list, Looking forward to seeing if their juices are as good as their customer service!

:toast:
Chief

Last edited:
thank you chief I appreciate the shoutout. sometimes, when I am so busy in the taking care of blending I just shoot an email to folks, that is when you get the truly who I am, I don't have time to think about it, I just have time to be a real person taking care of a customer, who in my mind, is a real person. In Hawaii, trust me, there is no other way to do biz :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I placed an order with Freedomsmoke USA and had a GREAT experience. They were very fast in shipping, and they included in my order a freebie of RY4. Somebody there (Pam, I think....she says she's the one who picks the free samples to include) must be psychic because I had been really curious about RY4 for a long time but just didn't want to buy it 'til I figured out what it was. Anyway, I love it. I got great, personable, fast service from them. I'll definitely be sending more orders their way. Oh....and the juice I ordered on purpose....strawberry and FireBall are good, too. But that RY4...yum.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Good choice, Chief...I love the Hypnotic Mist. Can't tell ya exactly what it tastes like :confused: but it's a very "easy" vape...smooth, with a light sweetness. Yeah, Dave and Pam are great!

I've been trying to get my neighbor to stop smoking and start vaping. She still craves tobacco flavors, so I ordered a few on my last order. Today, I was filling carts to bring to her house and decided to try the hypnotic mist. I can't figure out the taste either, but I love this stuff! Now I have two #1 all day vapes (RY4 and Hypnotic Mist)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread