Freemax Autopod50 Pod Mod Kit

The World's First Double Mesh Coil Pod Mod Kit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is a good question. But we don't call it 'auto' because a device is draw activated, just like we don't call 'Maxpod' according to its size. It is because Maxpod could offer you the 'maximum' flavoring, like 99% flavors categories compatible, among pod systems.

Similarly, the Freemax Autopod50 Pod Mod Kit is so called 'auto-', mainly because it has strong performance just like an auto among pod mods- instant respond within 20ms, super long life span, double mesh coil, 2000mAh large battery capacity, and the latest FM COILTECH4.0. Every unique part, makes it stronger than most of pod mod kits in the market, so we call it 'Autopod'.

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Has anybody had a problem with the pod leaking? I’ve knocked mine off the coffee table a few times but very minor and the bottom of the pod has become separated. I was thinking I was missing an o-ring or something with the coil but after further investigation it’s loose right by the fill port. It leaks there, not crazy which made it hard to find but it will empty the pod within a few hours with the slow seeping where the bottom plate meets right in front of the fill port. Have two new ones coming but I was curious if this is a one off or if anyone else has experienced it.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi, so sorry the delay for replying to you because of the long holiday. And please contact our cutomer service directly: service@freemaxvape.com, and they can help you solve your problem.
I’ve ordered two pods already and I’m using one now. Problem solved and it’s back working fantastically. I love the little mod and the coils pump out the flavorful vapor and last forever. I was only asking to see if this was a common problem or if my pod was the outlier. I’ve not heard from anyone and searching via google has produced no talk of pod problems so I just got a weak sealed one is all, no big deal. Thanks for the response and keep making great vape gear.

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread