Freemax Fireluke Solo Took The First Place of Best Sub Ohm Tanks 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good news! Freemax Fireluke Solo tank won the best sub ohm tanks 2022 on the Vaping360 vape media website, taking the first place. As we all know, Fireluke Solo Tank is originally paired with Freemax Maxus Solo 100W Kit, adopting the FM COILTECH5.0, also known as Double-D Mesh technology.

ccmAgqi.jpg

Do you know what’s the FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh?

1. 50% Improvement in the Flavors and Heating Speed
2. Innovative Parallel Mesh Structure
3. Military-grade SS904L Mesh
4. Newly Upgraded Tea Fiber Cotton Formula

What’s more, one outstanding feature of the Fireluke Solo Tank is that it has a child-resistant top fill system. All you have to do is simply lift and slide the top cap and then fill the tank, super easy and convenient.

Do you want to know more features about Freemax Fireluke Solo Sub Ohm Tank? Please click here>> Fireluke Solo Tank | Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Not surprising, its coils are amazing! My only complaint with the tank is the fill port is just a bit too small, it gets clogged with liquid everytime i fill. But besides that, really good flavour and vapour production :) great tank!
    Give the air vent hole a quick blow to make sure it's not clogged when you refill. Also stick the nozzle of your bottle all the way to one side before starting to refill. Should help fix your issues.

kg6aErF.jpg

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    Give the air vent hole a quick blow to make sure it's not clogged when you refill. Also stick the nozzle of your bottle all the way to one side before starting to refill. Should help fix your issues.

kg6aErF.jpg
    Appreciate the info, already been doing that though lol i did notice the fill hole seems smaller on the Solo rather than the Marvos X's pods fill hole, so the tip of my liquid containers barely fit lol mind ya, 100ml chubby gorilla bottles are a pain to use with a ton of tanks... at least in my experience lol still love the tank though, just work through it and move slower than usual.

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Nvm, put them side by side and took a look and they seem the same size, i just have a harder time with the solo tank refilling. Weird lol ill just take more time and play with it some more. Might also shave the end of the tip of my bottles to make it fit a little easier. Still, thank you very much :)
    Yeah, the drip tip is taller on the Solo, so you have to slant the bottle at a shallower angle. Unfortunately, taking the drip tip off doesn't help much as the nozzles don't fit into the kidney-shaped refill holes. Try refilling slower (not squeezing the bottle as hard) - it sucks, but it's helped. Hope that helps in your case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread