Freemax Maxus Pro Tank Problem any Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowrider82

Nov 10, 2020
I have the new Freemax Maxus Pro tank and I have some wierdness going on. The tank has worked great until a small drop from the couch. It won't read double mesh coils anymore and I've tried multiple coils. It reads the single mesh coils just fine. Does anybody have a idea on what I could do to fix this? I just don't get why it reads the single mesh ok and the double mesh I get a no atomizer message. I've tried on multiple mods to and it the same thing. Any help would be appreciated, nothing looks bent or out of sorts. It literally only fell a few feet or less onto carpet!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have damaged mods using very little distance. If you can't see it, maybe other people can't see it. My guess is you probably did bend something and sometimes it doesn't take much.

Depending on your honestly level (mine sorta hovers) well, worst case you could warranty it, and sorta.... Are you sure it's the tank and not the mod though?

IDK post pics for further detectiver-y from others would be my first suggestion. If something IS bent you may be able to bend it back. *I* would not try that solution but I can go from bad to worse in about 0-60 if you get what I am saying.

Good luck, etc.

Anna

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
As u already said that is very wierd...
Trying different coils and on different mods and only single mesh is reading...
Maybe something in the tests u made didn't go well....it happens
I don't know if already did but I would take apart the atomizer and check everything is tight and in. Place
I don't know what else to think :D
Maybe try triple mesh coils or quad mesh??? I saw all coils are 0.15 ohms except the double mesh that us 0.20 :p maybe it reads only 0.15 ohms

Could it be the coils batch u got the double mesh are all fakes maybe??
Something don't make sense
Gl hope u figure it out man

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
This is just a wild guess, but it could be that the dbl mesh coils are a tiny bit shorter than the single and somehow where they actually make contact with the 510 pin on tank it is not making contact correctly. Could try gently pushing in on the 510 connector on tank from the outside.

I really don't know that tank and if the 510 pin is moveable, so no idea if this is a viable suggestion.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread