ECF Veteran
Freemax Mesh Pro - Triple Mesh Coil Gives You Triple Flavors

Freemax-Mesh-Pro-Banner-05-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chibisaurus

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've seen these a lot on Instagram lately. How long would a mesh coil last on average?
For the Freemax Mesh Pro, new mesh material and structure is implementd and the tests show that double mesh coil and triple mesh coil can last 2-3 longer than single mesh coil, quates from our test team, the life of the double and triple mesh coil is about 200ml of normal sweet-liquid with no coolada (about 40 full tanks) and 100ml of if you use sweet or cool liquid (about 20 full tanks). After that, you can still use the coil but the flavor will be not that pure as new.

For the Freemax Mesh Pro, new mesh material and structure is implementd and the tests show that double mesh coil and triple mesh coil can last 2-3 longer than single mesh coil, quates from our test team, the life of the double and triple mesh coil is about 200ml of normal sweet-liquid with no coolada (about 40 full tanks) and 100ml of if you use sweet or cool liquid (about 20 full tanks). After that, you can still use the coil but the flavor will be not that pure as new.
That's really impressive, I think this could get me back into using tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread