FreeMax Mesh Pro VS FreeMax Fireluke, which one do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here is a quick survey:
Some vapors love FreeMax Mesh Pro, but other people choose FreeMax Fireluke.
So which one is your favorite tank? And why?
Comment your ideas here~
black freemax.jpg
fireluke 1.jpg

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I prefer the Mesh Pro. It has an extended glass so the tank is actually bigger. I am on the go constantly being an Executive Account Manager. Its nice to know that when I grab my vape any time of the day I dont have to worry wether or not it has juice in it. I fill the tank in the AM when I get ready to walk out the door and it will last me all day long where as the Fireluke is smaller so it doesnt hold that much juice. I prefer the resin tank over the metal one. To me the resin tank draws much better and there isnt that hint of metallic taste from the tip. Plus the Chinese Cut in the Metal Tip will put small cuts in your lip. That is a big drawback. I am upset that the vape shop I go to only sells the Blue Resin one. That is quite the let down.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I prefer the Mesh Pro. It has an extended glass so the tank is actually bigger. I am on the go constantly being an Executive Account Manager. Its nice to know that when I grab my vape any time of the day I dont have to worry wether or not it has juice in it. I fill the tank in the AM when I get ready to walk out the door and it will last me all day long where as the Fireluke is smaller so it doesnt hold that much juice. I prefer the resin tank over the metal one. To me the resin tank draws much better and there isnt that hint of metallic taste from the tip. Plus the Chinese Cut in the Metal Tip will put small cuts in your lip. That is a big drawback. I am upset that the vape shop I go to only sells the Blue Resin one. That is quite the let down.
Dear Radar, thank you so much for your support of our FreeMax Mesh Pro. There are more editions and colors on the online vape store, which offer you some choices. We will deliver your suggestion to our professional tech team, and provide you the better products in the future. Many thanks. :)

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I actually have both and I find the Mesh Pro to be a little smoother. I am still in the beginning stages of vaping but I can tell a difference. Flavor is really good with both. The mesh pro is just smoother and I can say the triple mesh coil is amazing
Dear Anthony Davis. Thank you so much for your support of our FreeMax Mesh Pro. I'm so glad to hear your support here, and I'm 100% sure that our upcoming FreeMax Quad mesh coil will Never let you down. Many thanks.

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have heard the Pro is a not as good as the original Fireluke Mesh...I have not tried the pro would love to compare them and review it. I am a HUGE fan of the original and did a review last year on my YouTube I got it right before Christmas. ALSO you can get an extension glass for the Fireluke Mesh I had one but I have MS so I dropped it and broke it....my local shops been out of it for a while...was so ticked off too LOL

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I have the Freemax Mesh tank, not the Pro, and found the coils to be quite short lived getting just 4 days max out of them. I was disappointed in it after all the hype I heard. My other mesh coil tank I use now they last 3 times that.
Maybe they were a bad batch of coils and were not wicking properly. But after trying 3 packs of coils I shelved it not willing to throw more money away.

OnTheCobb

Sep 29, 2019
@Freemax_Jerry on this topic I am reading alot of people speaking well of your product. I have been a horizon fan every since they started. I have owned every horizon sub ohm tank ever made. I think it is time to move to a new tank. I am considering one of your tanks. Which of these two would you recomend to switch too and why.

Also please expand upon your comment on the quad coil. Dont get me wrong, I like clouds but I like flavor more.

Carl

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
@Freemax_Jerry on this topic I am reading alot of people speaking well of your product. I have been a horizon fan every since they started. I have owned every horizon sub ohm tank ever made. I think it is time to move to a new tank. I am considering one of your tanks. Which of these two would you recomend to switch too and why.

Also please expand upon your comment on the quad coil. Dont get me wrong, I like clouds but I like flavor more.

Carl
Hi Carl,
I own the fireluke 2 and Mesh Pro.

Personally I prefer the fireluke 2 above both of them, simply because the Mesh Pro tank is much larger and heavier than the Fireluke 2.

Both these tanks are the best tanks i've tried flavor wise so far.
Good luck with your choice.
Sjoerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread