Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Seems like we've been waiting forever for this tank to show up. "Any day now" was weeks ago.

Ah you know anything Freemax, you should ask Rixsta lol

I have mine but it was a very special order ;) I've been testing it for a few days now and a thread will be going up today :thumb:

Let me just say this, it has a spring loaded chimney ...what ? Yup :)

As for global shipment to companies, the delay came from QA, I was told direct that it was taking longer to check all the units because they wanted to make sure they were up to standard. The machining and overall quality is a step up from the last Starre tank .. I can confirm this is true. Also a large quantity were stuck in customs for longer than thought, then shipped to Germany for some reason, (on route to UK maybe?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonner

malaki66

Jan 15, 2015
Ah you know anything Freemax, you should ask Rixsta lol

I have mine but it was a very special order ;) I've been testing it for a few days now and a thread will be going up today :thumb:

Let me just say this, it has a spring loaded chimney ...what ? Yup :)

As for global shipment to companies, the delay came from QA, I was told direct that it was taking longer to check all the units because they wanted to make sure they were up to standard. The machining and overall quality is a step up from the last Starre tank .. I can confirm this is true. Also a large quantity were stuck in customs for longer than thought, then shipped to Germany for some reason, (on route to UK maybe?)

are the glass tanks the same as previous versions?

Kushy

Dec 11, 2014
MI
Mine did ship yesterday...so I should have it saturday, monday at the latest.

Seeing a few reviews pop up here and there. Everyone who has it seems to like it a lot. The top fill design looks interesting with the spring. It seems like they beefed up the build quality as well. As long as it performs equal to, or better than the original and it doesn't leak I will be extremely happy. IMO the only drawback with the original was the cheap ... air flow control ring and being bottom fill.

Reactions: sd3614

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
A lot of good websites like Sweet-Vapes, my vaporstore and such lose a lot of my business because they don't do a good enough job making folks aware when things come in with email alerts or lack per-orders. However I did get an email from Vape Royalty so they got the biz.

I won't get to try it (Sig75 & Pro) for a while due to vacation and it being delivered after I'm gone (which pisses me off because I have camped for weeks and of course now they come in), but what can ya do.

I will have to suffer through vaca lugging my 150 around with a Crown on it. :)

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
I will be tinkering with my 1st Ni Coils with this tank on the Sig 75. I am not expecting too much. I really enjoy my standard coils at 80 watts or there abouts....so I went into the 75 thinking wattage mode as main goal and what happens from there is gravy/educational.

Rixsta - Sorry to hear about your daughter. You know my questions, take care.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I will be tinkering with my 1st Ni Coils with this tank on the Sig 75. I am not expecting too much. I really enjoy my standard coils at 80 watts or there abouts....so I went into the 75 thinking wattage mode as main goal and what happens from there is gravy/educational.

Rixsta - Sorry to hear about your daughter. You know my questions, take care.
Thanks and I'm sorry for the delay, I've took a bunch of pics and will be creating the thread today, promise :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread