Freemax Twister 2 80W Kit New Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Freemax Twister 2 Kit comes with Fireluke 4 tank equipped with FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh and Twister 2 80W mod designed with 3D embossed effect, which is a rare variable wattage vape pen kit that can adjust wattage from 15W to 80W by a simple twist of the base, like Twister 80W and Twister 30W Kit. Moreover, another function of the Twister 2 kit can be turned fully anticlockwise to lock the device and prevent accidental operation.

gM5Q7bh.jpg

Fireluke 4 Tank features a 5mL glass tube, a replaceable 810 drip tip, and a 510 base, which also adopts industry-leading FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh coil technology with a child-resistant top fill design. And the Twister 2 80W Mod is a variable wattage mod powered by a large 3000mAh built-in battery and charged with a 5V/1.5A USB Type-C cable. Besides, it’s also equipped with FM CHIP 2.0 to provide all-around protection, and most importantly, it has a cool appearance with a 3D embossed effect that will attract a lot of attention and is really textured to touch.

What are the main features of the Freemax Twister 2 80W Kit?
1. FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh - Ultimate Mesh Coil Technology from Freemax!
2.3D Embossed Effect, Bring the Design to Life
3. Bottom Wattage Dial, Twist to Adjust
4. Turn Fully Anticlockwise to Lock, Prevent Accidental Button Press
5. Real 3000mAh Built-in Battery, Large Enough for All-Day Vaping
6. Top Fill Design, ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified
7. FM CHIP 2.0, Smarter & Faster & Securer

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
They look nice . Somewhere I have the original Twister 80 from when I reviewed it a long time ago. I like that Freemax has come out with another tube mod.
I've never tried the other Twisters, but was really interested in the 80W original lol hoping they send these out for review as well. Gunna have to pick up some coils for my Maxus Solo, so far its been my fav but only cuz the Marvos X doesn't have the 510 connector. Was told they will be releasing a Pro version that DOES have the 510 connector, and i WANT that one lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread